nildarose
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

dromedarian level

[Post New]by nildarose on Jul 13, 15 9:44 PM
How am I suppose to get 50 units of food when the well option is closed to build a farm. I do not have the items the merchants want. Thank You Nilda

Re:dromedarian level

[Post New]by AmyRapster on Jul 15, 15 2:46 PM
If you can't farm, and you can't build a fishing hut because there's no pond nearby, then you'll have to place your explorer on top of bushes with red flowers. He'll slowly collect food for you. Do this when you have very few workers, because too many workers means the food gets eaten up before the explorer can collect enough.

[Post New]by Yowiehopper on Aug 9, 15 7:34 PM
I've been using my explorer to collect food on this level on both bushes, but still can not collect enough food. Am I missing something? Perhaps this is a Windows 10 tech issue? But I have not hired any additional workers- once I get to 7 food, between fighting the camels for the bushes- I have to feed 3 food to my workers. then I sit on the bush that looks like its ripe, but still my explorer does not pick the oranges. Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Yowie

I do not see any other way to collect food on this level.

dromedarian level

[Post New]by Books_Garden on Aug 10, 15 5:50 PM
nildarose wrote:How am I suppose to get 50 units of food when the well option is closed to build a farm. I do not have the items the merchants want. Thank You Nilda

Acquire 5 workers and Explorer. Build a quarry directly over from the main house and up a little. You will want to continually build and staff a LOT of quarries -you need to continually trade stone for everything else. Send your Explorer up the line of rocks until you reach the trading post. You have to convert your stone into feather dusters, then feather dusters into water, and then water into food. You also have the option to trade food for wood. This level has all sorts of tricksy to it - I spent hours of fun figuring it out. Ask again when you get stumped, if I can help I will.

[Post New]by Books_Garden on Aug 10, 15 7:05 PM
Yowiehopper wrote:I've been using my explorer to collect food on this level on both bushes, but still can not collect enough food. Am I missing something? Perhaps this is a Windows 10 tech issue? But I have not hired any additional workers- once I get to 7 food, between fighting the camels for the bushes- I have to feed 3 food to my workers. then I sit on the bush that looks like its ripe, but still my explorer does not pick the oranges. Am I missing something? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in advance

Yowie

I do not see any other way to collect food on this level.

All you need is available by trading at the trading post. After your Explorer finds the 4 hut trading post, be sure and build an obelisk right there so you can use the map to hop back and forth to take care of the trades. I built a lot of obelisks and a lot of quarries. A lot of warehouses, and hired a lot of workers and carriers. I sped up the play by building statues as soon as possible. Still takes time to mine the stone and build the bridges across the two rivers. Very much fun, though!

[Post New]by Yowiehopper on Aug 11, 15 6:56 PM
thanks a bunch Books garden I will try this!

Go to: