bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Farm Frenzy Inc. forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 14, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Farm Frenzy Inc. forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Farm Frenzy Inc. players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

alowan
Guppy
Guppy
143 Posts

Re:Welcome to Farm Frenzy Inc. forum

[Post New]by alowan on Jul 14, 15 12:46 PM
Hey, My favorite Mod, could you pass it up the pipeline that Farm Frenzy is showing both as today's game and "Tomorrow's Game Today"?

Thank you in advance!

Lavender101
Guppy
Guppy
165 Posts

[Post New]by Lavender101 on Jul 14, 15 6:24 PM
Alowan, they do that with all free-to-play games for marketing purposes. They also shout out all the features with all caps. It's annoying and amusing at the same time.

hermette
Starfish
Starfish
44 Posts

[Post New]by hermette on Jul 14, 15 6:33 PM
This one is just to hard to keep up with. I been waiting and waiting for some fun games to come along. This one just makes a nervous wreck out of me. Way too much crazy fast clicking. I guess if you're not into all these hidden object mystery games where most require a darn strategy guide, you're kind of tough out of luck anymore. It's been a long time since a decent fun game game has been posted. What about another Farm Mania or an Island thing. These were so much fun and greatly anticipated.

[Post New]by cujo73 on Jul 15, 15 6:49 PM
I cannot continue this game because I do not have enough starts to get the Lasagna plant. I have played all the levels and have received the top stars. Is the only way to continue is to buy them?

[Post New]by tiffany1121 on Aug 8, 15 3:56 PM
More content please!

[Post New]by msprouse111 on Aug 19, 15 2:57 PM
When will there be more levels?

[Post New]by herreelitsa on Sep 25, 15 7:26 AM
"This content will be availble later"...
Wenn "later"
What i have to do

[Post New]by annjosephgent on Oct 11, 15 2:27 PM
I also have the same question. When will the next levels be available? I played all previous levels with 3 stars and I can't go on.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 12, 15 10:51 AM
Hi Everyone,

I definitely understand wanting to know when new levels will be available for a game you enjoy playing. At this time, the Moderation Team doesn't have any information regarding as to when an update with new content will be available. Once we hear of anything, the forums will be updated.

Thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by SuperStarEG on Dec 2, 15 9:09 AM
hello moderator, October is the last response to the question when will the next levels be available. I too have played all levels and can not move to the next level. It says available soon. How long do we have to wait for an update to a game we have purchased? I am playing farm frenzy 3 the one with the cow on the icon. Please help or answer when we can play further. Thank you.

Edited on 12/02/2015 at 9:10:49 AM PST

[Post New]by claimjump on Mar 14, 16 10:00 PM
Seriously, have you gotten so "big" that you can't fulfill the things you say you will? 6 months later, nothing new for this game. Go to Bear Island. If you can get there, which you can't. New levels to come later. How much later do you expect us to wait? I have been a big fish faithful for many, many years and it's not just this game. If you are going to expand and offer more, step up and hire the people to do it. Just getting half **** big fish games doesn't do it.

JayceeAZ64
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by JayceeAZ64 on Apr 12, 16 6:45 PM
Will there be more updates or should I just delete like I've had to with other games? We are told there will be more content and months later nothing. I'm expecting a cancellation announcement any day now.....

Go to: