Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Farm Frenzy Inc. here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 14, 15 12:35 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 07/14/2015 at 3:23:38 AM PST

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Farm Frenzy Inc. here.

[Post New]by ElizabethR1533 on Jul 14, 15 2:58 AM

Edited on 07/14/2015 at 3:41:31 AM PST

KScarpetta
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by KScarpetta on Jul 14, 15 3:00 AM

Edited on 07/14/2015 at 3:46:16 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 14, 15 3:24 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Farm Frenzy Inc. here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Farm Frenzy Inc..
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

pita1234
Guppy
Guppy
147 Posts

[Post New]by pita1234 on Jul 14, 15 3:40 AM
[Removed by Moderator]This is an irritating, cheesy, confusing, "free-to-play" poor substitute for the real thing. A real abomination of the title "Farm Frenzy."

Edited on 07/14/2015 at 9:12:17 AM PST

ronnancy
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by ronnancy on Jul 14, 15 4:35 AM

Edited on 07/14/2015 at 9:07:14 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 14, 15 8:35 AM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and remind users of the Review Guidelines specifically,

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

Thanks for your understanding as we ask that this thread be specifically for reviews only. PM a moderator if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

mamamaggie
Marlin
Marlin
9,501 Posts

[Post New]by mamamaggie on Jul 14, 15 3:14 PM
Farm Frenzy, Inc is the latest in an excellent, classic time management game series. I downloaded it with the highest of hopes.

Game play is similar to the other games in this series. You start with, or buy, farm animals such as chickens, cows and so on. You must keep them fed so they produce products which are then turned into processed foods. Products are held in a warehouse and trucked to market so you can sell them, and buy more animals. Ferrets and bears are predators and must be captured. Dogs can help with this. I played the first 10 levels only. The warehouse is tiny and holds very little product and at this point in the game can not be improved. Neither can the slow clunky truck or the well, which provides the water to grow the grass for your animals. You can purchase power ups and pets to help you.

The Farm Frenzy series is a good one, but this is a poor example of it. The game is frustrating at best, since choices are limited excessively. The sound effects are, in my opinion, clangy. There is a timer, but, unlike the other games in this series, you must buy more time if you are a slow clicker. This game did not benefit from the transition to "free to play". All the new "extras" are merely distractions. I do not want to play in a tournament and do not believe that it is a good use of my time to find out how to do so.

I cannot recommend Farm Frenzy Inc from my limited experience of it. It seems to be less of a money pit that some of the other "free to play" games I have tried, but it is not worth wading through the manure that has been spread to get to the dry, stringy meat of it.

Pixielate
Guppy
Guppy
159 Posts

[Post New]by Pixielate on Jul 15, 15 1:40 PM

Edited on 07/15/2015 at 2:12:25 PM PST

mtvoyager
Herring
Herring
318 Posts

[Post New]by mtvoyager on Jul 15, 15 5:10 PM
I know what all the reviews that are removed say. Just a way to get money out of people beyond the fair price of a game. I wait forever to get a game I like that isn't a stupid hidden object game and then you present this one that says "play for free" and is anything but. I'm getting really really close to closing my Big Fish account.

ronnancy
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by ronnancy on Jul 15, 15 6:21 PM
My "review" got deleted, so let's try again. I actually DID download the game just so I could play it and then post a review.

Farm Frenzy used to be a great little series. Now it sucks. This new game sucks as well. Here's why: the new cartoon graphics are annoying. I am totally cool with having to play a level again to get another star, but in this game, it doesn't give you any clue about how to earn three stars. In past games in the series, it was pretty basic- finish a level in x amount of time, get a set number of stars. Use said stars to buy new things. In this game? There's is no guideline whatsoever as to how one earns 3 stars on a level. As you need stars to progress forward, I can only assume that further along there is a place to buy some (rolls eyes) In fact, for approx. the first 10 levels, it makes you play a level in their order, so I was guaranteed to have to go back and redo them. It's the first 10 levels. 3 starts should be a no brainer, but it wasn't.

Tournament: I have absolutely no idea what this is. I tried to play it and was lost and confused, so simply an annoying new feature.

Upgrades: for the life of me, I could not find where to use my stars to buy an upgraded truck or warehouse, which of course, makes it impossible to get 3 stars since there is limited space in both.

My overwhelming feeling is that this game plays on the fact that people who have purchased and played all the Farm Frenzys before this will do so again. I bought the last one and wish I read the reviews first. Not spending any money on this one.

And a word to Big Fish: I have three game credits built up and no quality time management games have come through in a while. If you want to continue to get my monthly membership fee, you need to start offering some quality time management games. Otherwise I will once again put my account on hold until the quality games appear.

[Post New]by naty1dnt44 on Jul 17, 15 6:45 AM
The game is designed only that we spend money, a lot of money! It's not possible to play without spending a lot of money.. Too bad, I'm a big fan of the FF games but this is pure robbery.

Edited on 07/18/2015 at 12:15:45 AM PST

[Post New]by gimmetime on Jul 28, 15 5:21 AM
I was so excited to see this version of Farm Frenzy..that is until I played it. It is nothing but frustrating, confusing and irritating. There is absolutely no way to advance past a certain point without spending real money and while I don't mind dropping a couple dollars here and there for some boosts, this one requires quite a bit of real money for very little gain. Not worth it.
There are plenty of other games out there that actually give you some bang for you buck. Will be deleting this one.

[Post New]by cancrom on Jul 29, 15 7:50 AM
I have always enjoyed the Farm Frenzy series. This version is simply awful. They have ruined the game. It is virtually unplayable. Go back to the drawing boards developers!

maigheu
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by maigheu on Aug 10, 15 4:43 PM
There are so many problem issues: the $$ required to move forward in the game; no explanations about how to purchase items with crystals, stars or keys (click on the bldgs) that appear at intervals along the level path); how to play tournaments (all I could do was spin...if I was willing to pay for the spins, which did not seem worthwhile); discovering that although the game says my warehouse has been upgraded to the max, there is still a locked spot; etc., etc., etc. At least with the last FF game (which plays similarly to this one), I could free spin to obtain bonuses that would help me on certain levels. Asking players, after only 4 days of playing, to spend $99.99 (with BF discount $69.99) for a bunch of items which would be used up in no time, seems really money hungry by the developers. Spending a few bucks for certain things might be okay, but not at this level. Sorry, but I'm very disappointed in this game.

Edited on 08/15/2015 at 5:07:09 PM PST

time4t
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by time4t on Sep 3, 15 2:18 PM
This is one of the worst games. First of all, no instructions on how to play and use rewards, etc. I don't mind the graphics, storage shed and truck so limited in space that no way to get 3 stars. Seems to be no way to upgrade them that I can find. I am assuming if there is a way, money is involved. What happened to the games you could buy and not have to spend far more on the "free" game. I calculated the cost on some other "free" games and found I could buy 10 games for what it costs to try and finish one. To me, these "free" games are a scam.

[Post New]by robertaloo on Jan 30, 16 8:14 PM
what the heck happened....enjoyed this game and then an update changed everything.....put it back

JayceeAZ64
Seahorse
Seahorse
36 Posts

[Post New]by JayceeAZ64 on Apr 11, 16 7:54 AM
I like the game well enough, but nothing like the original farm frenzy games. The fact it's been months without new content other than crazy bear island makes me wonder if they are cancelling the game? Crazy bear island is boring and monotonous. Will there be new levels in the regular game?

[Post New]by THESPOT on Jul 24, 16 4:32 PM
Update PLEASE!!!

Go to: