MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Dear Moderators:- Have our pleas been heard???

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Jul 14, 15 5:59 AM
Since it was announced on the 18th May 2015 that there would be no further updates to this beautiful game, several hundred people have begged & pleaded for the decision to be reversed in various posts.

We were told that our "feedback has been passed along to the appropriate team within Big Fish" but we are still waiting for a definite answer.

Here's hoping for a wonderful, fantastic surprise from Big Fish about their decision

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

Re:Dear Moderators:- Have our pleas been heard???

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Jul 14, 15 8:21 AM
Hi MagentaRose,

Thanks for taking the time to check in, as you've noted and we've mentioned in our posts, we have been sharing all of the feedback about the decision to discontinue the game with our teams who have the ability to work with the developers of the game.

For the decision to be reversed both the developer and our teams would need to be involved.

At this time there hasn't been any communication to indicate that the decisions made will be altered. Should this change, for any reason, we will update the forums.

We definitely appreciate the passion our Awakening Kingdoms fans have and the commitment shown to the game.

bfgMurrumbidgee

spidy5
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by spidy5 on Jul 17, 15 12:56 PM
Don't get your hopes up seeing no has posted to the appeal page in three days. Once the appeal hits the second page I have a feeling it will be done.

MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Jul 18, 15 2:40 AM
spidy5 wrote:Don't get your hopes up seeing no has posted to the appeal page in three days. Once the appeal hits the second page I have a feeling it will be done.

Your absolutely right - it is very disappointing that we couldn't get more players to add their names to the various posts to keep the game from ending - I tried many times with various posts but those posts just went into oblivion like the appeal one will eventually do.

No, I haven't and I won't get my hopes up because I really know what the outcome is.

rosehill50
Seahorse
Seahorse
22 Posts

[Post New]by rosehill50 on Jul 18, 15 4:35 AM
I would love to continue playing this game it is after all the only reason I subscribe to big fish!

NoFishToday
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by NoFishToday on Jul 22, 15 7:54 PM
I would say, Yes, our pleas have been heard. They are simply being ignored.

Go to: