BEWARE of all vendel games

[Post New]by missmable on Jul 14, 15 8:05 AM
BEWARE of any game developed by vender games. this is the second game i purchased developed by them and both had issues and couldn't finish either game. do not buy their games, no response from big fish, am tired of spending money on their games. horrible, horrible developer. they won't get one more dime out of me.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:BEWARE of all vendel games

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 15, 15 9:38 AM
Hi missmable,

I'm sorry to hear that there's been trouble with this game as well as another game by the same developer. Despite your recent experiences, I want to assure you that the games we offer are tested extensively before we release them. However, developers make games that are designed to work for a wide variety of hardware and software configurations. Given the many different combinations that can exist, however, glitches can still occur.

Our Technical Support Team is skilled at troubleshooting issues and can help with making adjustments to your settings that can possibly help with resolving some of these issues. However, they don't have the ability to change the games themselves. When an issue is identified that requires an actual fix to the game itself, they have to let the developer know because only the developer is capable of making such a change.

I contacted our Technical Support department and it looks like a reply was sent out to you on July 3rd, but a response from you was not received. If you'd like to contact support once more regarding this game or any other game that we offer, please be sure to reply to any emails that you receive from support. If you do not reply, the system will automatically close your request.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post your TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Cursed Castle Collector's Edition here

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: