Tournament?

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 14, 15 10:09 AM
Anyone know how you play in a tournament?

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Re:Tournament?

[Post New]by aleutcia on Jul 14, 15 10:33 AM
You can enter after level 10. There are 3 quests at the top of the screen and as you complete one, you click on it to receive more time and a new quest. Go as long as you can until time runs out. There is reload time of 1 hour to play again. As far as what you get.......I have not figured that out yet.

Edited on 07/14/2015 at 10:56:38 AM PST

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 14, 15 4:17 PM
Ok this is gonna Sound really Dumb but how can you tell what level your on? I've counted and I'm way past that but still not in any tournament as far as I can tell

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

[Post New]by aleutcia on Jul 14, 15 5:41 PM
There is a button in the lower left corner with a gold trophy on it. Hit it to enter the tournament after you are past level 10.

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 15, 15 2:04 AM
Finally got it. I didn't know you had to hit Play twice. I thought the 2nd Play button was for accepting those green gems on the screens so I was X'ing out instead of hitting the play button the 2nd time.

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 15, 15 4:08 AM
oK What and When do you ever get anything from the Tournament? Have Played in 3 of them so far and Nothing Do you have to wait 45 hours to get 1 sticker?

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jul 23, 15 8:48 AM
Hi everyone,

I'm sorry to hear that there was some confusion on just how to start playing through the tournaments.

I wanted to thank you aleutcia for your explanation on how to participate in the tournament. Like EPF4CATSBK, I was a bit confused at first as to what needed to be done in order to actually start playing in the tournament.

While I don't know what items you'll get for completing specific sticker collections EPF4CATSBK, it does look like you get the "Collector" achievement after you assemble 5 different sticker collections which will give you 50 gems.

Hope this helps
bfgLianorm

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jul 23, 15 4:01 PM
Well, I just realized that every time you participate you erase your previous score. I played an hour ago and won like 20 green gems. Then I played again now and my score was lower, so the gems were taken away from me!
I'm wondering what would have happened if I used them up? lol
In any case, if you score really high and get gems, I think it's best to not play that tournament again. Or enter at your own risk...
What a bummer lol

juliesherris
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by juliesherris on Jul 24, 15 11:17 AM
efi24, you play the tournament & then wait for the timer to get to zero to replay it. Else you have to pay gems to replay.

I play the levels & throw a tourney level in here & there - works for me

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jul 25, 15 7:11 AM
juliesherris wrote:efi24, you play the tournament & then wait for the timer to get to zero to replay it. Else you have to pay gems to replay.

I play the levels & throw a tourney level in here & there - works for me

Yes, I understand that. It's not what I meant to say. What I meant to say that after gaining quite a lot of gems fro playing, I replayed an hour after, for free, didn't get such good results and my gems were taken for winning them.
but I'm not so sure if it's tournament related anymore. My gems seem to change all the time, really not sure why. Could be a glitch. I don't know.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 7, 15 2:29 PM
Hi efi24,

Thank you for letting us know that you've noticed your gem level decreasing, even though you're waiting for your free hourly tournament play. I looked in this and was reassured by the developer that the game doesn't have the ability to simply retract gems that were previously earned. However, gems spent for slot upgrades, boosters, or time might not show up as subtracted until after you've finished playing.

If you're sure that none of the items mentioned above could be the cause in decreased gems, do contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. If there's an issue, we certainly want to pass any pertinent info to the devs so that it can be fixed.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Aug 7, 15 4:28 PM
bfgWaimea wrote:Hi efi24,

Thank you for letting us know that you've noticed your gem level decreasing, even though you're waiting for your free hourly tournament play. I looked in this and was reassured by the developer that the game doesn't have the ability to simply retract gems that were previously earned. However, gems spent for slot upgrades, boosters, or time might not show up as subtracted until after you've finished playing.

If you're sure that none of the items mentioned above could be the cause in decreased gems, do contact our Technical Support Team <a href="http://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask">HERE</a> with a <a href="http://www.bigfishgames.com/help/index.html?rn=1688">Dr. Felix Report</a>. If there's an issue, we certainly want to pass any pertinent info to the devs so that it can be fixed.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

Thanks so much for looking into it, that's very nice of you
I'm sorry I didn't mention it, but I've noticed that only recently my game's been saved under a specific user id and since that, my gems seems to be in tact all the time.
It was very weird that day, kept changing non stop. But it does seem to be okay now and again, thank you

Go to: