Lanasvet
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

warehouse upgrate

[Post New]by Lanasvet on Jul 14, 15 10:37 AM
Does anybody knows how to upgrade the warehouse? It is getting impossible to coop with the falling goods. Just not enough room in the storage.

aleutcia
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
428 Posts

Re:warehouse upgrate

[Post New]by aleutcia on Jul 14, 15 3:28 PM
You are not able to upgrade the warehouse until you finish level 15.

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jul 16, 15 11:32 AM
aleutcia wrote:You are not able to upgrade the warehouse until you finish level 15.

Seriously. Was just coming to ask the same thing. Well, it's needed much earlier... Thanks for the info I'm like 1-2 levels away but it's getting really hard with that small warehouse lol

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jul 17, 15 3:17 AM
So I finally reached the warehouse upgrade but it needs 25 keys for one upgrade!! I don't understand how are we supposed to get so many keys? I'm thinking I'll buy the starters pack, yes okay, f2p, game deserves at least that full price but that gives 50 keys... 25 per upgrades... where are supposed to get all those keys from??

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 18, 15 6:57 AM
Your expected to replay levels and they randomly give 1 key it's slow but I guess they feel if you upgrade everything and finish game you won't want to play it everyday

Also feeling a bit cheated at the moment because I fully upgraded my warehouse to level 4 but there is still a lock on the last slot. What is the point in spending all those keys and still having the last slot locked?

Edited on 07/18/2015 at 7:04:55 AM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 23, 15 8:44 AM
efi24 wrote:
aleutcia wrote:You are not able to upgrade the warehouse until you finish level 15.

Seriously. Was just coming to ask the same thing. Well, it's needed much earlier... Thanks for the info I'm like 1-2 levels away but it's getting really hard with that small warehouse lol

Keep in mind that when you are able to finally upgrade the warehouse that it will be available in the lower levels. So, if your having trouble getting all the stars on a level just move forward as you can, get the upgrade, then go back to the earlier levels to get your remaining stars.

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 23, 15 8:44 AM
efi24 wrote:

Keep in mind that when you are able to finally upgrade the warehouse that it will be available in the lower levels. So, if your having trouble getting all the stars on a level just move forward as you can, get the upgrade, then go back to the earlier levels to get your remaining stars.

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 23, 15 9:45 AM
i've finished 54 levels with 3 stars each and 2 more levels with 2 stars each for a total of 56 levels and have my Truck and warehouse fully upgraded but still have a LOCK on the last section of the Warehouse. WHY"

Yes all 4 circles above the warehouse are Green and same as Truck.

Is this a Glitch or am I missing something?

efi24
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,228 Posts

[Post New]by efi24 on Jul 25, 15 1:10 PM
Well, we're definitely missing a much needed cage upgrade, aren't we?
All those bears are driving me crazy and we can't upgrade the cage yet, can we? lol

unclepaul
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
467 Posts

[Post New]by unclepaul on Sep 13, 15 6:25 PM
I am struggling to complete level 49 and get the last of 25 stars needed to unlock the cake plant on Level 50.
I have been replaying other levels to pick up keys and upgrade factories , storage and truck..
I usually start on about level 3 and play it a couple of times to try and get another key. Usually it comes on the first or second attempt and if not then I move on.
I have noticed on a couple of levels that I get two keys. This does not seem to be repeatable on that same level at that time.
Anyone else noticed two keys arriving on a level. Do you know what causes this and any tips on finding those levels more often.

Go to: