bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Brownies forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 15, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Brownies forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Brownies players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Brownies forum

[Post New]by Mist12 on Aug 10, 15 10:33 PM
Hi there,
Much as I love this game, there's a sizeable glitch.
The game remains stuck on level 6.
I've deleted and reloaded.
Added a second player.
Nothing works.
The second player disappears as do all the levels and I'm back at level 6 again.

[Post New]by debonator on Aug 11, 15 7:32 AM
I am so stuck on level 9-3 can't get rid of storm clouds to build the barracks. Help

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Oct 25, 15 10:52 AM
After reading about this game I'm almost glad it keeps crashing and I didn't buy it... Sounds like it full of crap that needs to be fixed...

aim4stars
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

Brownies Stuck Work Around

[Post New]by aim4stars on Nov 2, 15 12:11 PM
Open BF Game MANAGER but do not play Brownies from the Manager (this is if you are having a freezing or shutdown issue)
In Windows PC open C: drive
go to Programs X86
Find Brownies (you will see all your Big Fish Games listed there)
Open the Brownies File and look down 'til you see Brownies.exe application.
Right (NOT LEFT) click on the Brownies.exe and you will see Run as Administrator as a potential selection. Click on Run as Administrator.
You should be able to play without any problems at that point.
NOTE: you can Right click on the same Brownies.exe and see where it says send link as a shortcut to desktop?? You can put this little short cut on your desktop so you can right click it from your desktop to play. DO NOT TRY TO PLAY this game without opening the BF Game Manager. I don't know exactly why this is so but it will mess up the game.

Go to: