Help I am stuck on the 3rd Island

[Post New]by Elizabeth29 on Jul 19, 09 8:50 AM
I have done everything that I can on this level so far. I have the Wind and the Music. I have read the only 2 books that I can find I have also hatched the egg, talked to the frong and got the vine to blossom. I have like 18 faireis and the things that are left glowing at me say I need some other form of magic power. Can anyone help me. I do not see anything thing else that is around for me to find this Other form of Magic.

tona_cat
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Help I am stuck on the 3rd Island

[Post New]by tona_cat on Jul 28, 09 4:42 PM
This gave me a LOT of trouble too. The third book is hidden behind some tree foliage near the top of the tree on the left side. Search carefully in the area until the pointer sparkles and the hints say something like 'there seems to be something behind the tree'. Have your fairies move the foliage, and voila! There's the book.

Hope this helps.

galou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by galou on Jul 29, 09 2:42 PM
an over thing who tooks me hours was on the 4th part. the phenix tree must be digged on the earth to touch the fire but i didnt knew that.

[Post New]by dodo1961 on Sep 23, 09 4:43 AM
Ik kan de mini games spelen, alles behalve dat nu mijn queen denk ik dood gaat er is genoeh voedsel ext. ze is nu een witte ster die voedsel aan het weg brengen is, en nog iets als ik 1 van de feeen naar een andere plek wil doen om te zingen bij de schelp valt mijn scherm weg en er is een probleem ik kan niet meer verder.
ik heb al een nieuwe flasch player. weten jullie wat dit is?

Go to: