All of the Mysteries: SOLVED!

[Post New]by misstalkable on Jul 19, 09 3:05 PM
There are 8 mystery objects to solve, but only 3 per Island. This is part of the thrill of moving to another Island someday. Here is the list of the 8 mysteries and how to unravel them:
1) Blue moon mystery - Have someone who you have used a moondust on touch it. After that just use 3 moondusts in rapid succession (there will be a time limit). You will now receive moondust more frequently than ever.

Blue moon
2) Fossil stone mystery - Have a person with a rock gathering skill mastered examine it (this person make some sort of crack in it). Then have a master scientist come and check it out. You will now gain 100,000 science points because of what the scientist discovers in the fossil.

Fossil Rock
3) Glowing stump mystery - Have someone who has their strength maxed touch it, the stump will be lifted and a little tree will be there. All you need to do now make it rain with a potion and have the person with max strength touch it again. You know have a tree that gives off infinite ironwood.

Glowing stump
4) Yellow star mystery - Copy the same procedure as you did with the blue moon mystery, just replace moondust with stardust.

Yellow stardust
5) Unknown plant mystery - Use a fertilizer potion on the bush, then have a legendary farmer touch it. It becomes a Cornucopia bush and allows berries to be gathered from it indefinitely.

Tangled plant
6) Molten rock mystery - Use a person with both their construction and science skill mastered to touch it. And voila, all tools will now be made of iron. This increases everyone's construction, gathering, and farming rate.

Molten rock
7) Fountain mystery - The easiest one yet. Use a legendary scientist to touch the fountain, this will unlock the fountain water ingredient immediately.

Fountain
8) Flowering bush mystery - Simply take a look at the flower pattern surrounding the tree, then complete it by planting your own flowers using the build menu.

Flowering tree

cvidals
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

Re:All of the Mysteries: SOLVED!

[Post New]by cvidals on Dec 2, 09 8:32 AM
Thanks a lot... I already desperated over some mysteries.

You are a genius.

C.

[Post New]by TM_Dragonfly on Dec 2, 09 3:21 PM
Yes! Thank you!
It's so nice of those of you who take the time to type out all those "helps"!!

Kirbyrock
Guppy
Guppy
121 Posts

All of the Mysteries: SOLVED!

[Post New]by Kirbyrock on Dec 12, 09 6:44 PM
misstalkable wrote:There are 8 mystery objects to solve, but only 3 per Island. This is part of the thrill of moving to another Island someday. Here is the list of the 8 mysteries and how to unravel them:
1) Blue moon mystery - Have someone who you have used a moondust on touch it. After that just use 3 moondusts in rapid succession (there will be a time limit). You will now receive moondust more frequently than ever.

Blue moon
2) Fossil stone mystery - Have a person with a rock gathering skill mastered examine it (this person make some sort of crack in it). Then have a master scientist come and check it out. You will now gain 100,000 science points because of what the scientist discovers in the fossil.

Fossil Rock
3) Glowing stump mystery - Have someone who has their strength maxed touch it, the stump will be lifted and a little tree will be there. All you need to do now make it rain with a potion and have the person with max strength touch it again. You know have a tree that gives off infinite ironwood.

Glowing stump
4) Yellow star mystery - Copy the same procedure as you did with the blue moon mystery, just replace moondust with stardust.

Yellow stardust
5) Unknown plant mystery - Use a fertilizer potion on the bush, then have a legendary farmer touch it. It becomes a Cornucopia bush and allows berries to be gathered from it indefinitely.

Tangled plant
6) Molten rock mystery - Use a person with both their construction and science skill mastered to touch it. And voila, all tools will now be made of iron. This increases everyone's construction, gathering, and farming rate.

Molten rock
7) Fountain mystery - The easiest one yet. Use a legendary scientist to touch the fountain, this will unlock the fountain water ingredient immediately.

Fountain
8) Flowering bush mystery - Simply take a look at the flower pattern surrounding the tree, then complete it by planting your own flowers using the build menu.

Flowering tree
Wow! do you play 24/7?

Edited on 12/12/2009 at 6:46:00 PM PST

[Post New]by lorziibabe on Mar 30, 10 5:56 PM
Hey , am sooooo stuck , i have a Water fountain? & befor people say WITH FLOWER POTS / HOLES AROUND IT ? no ! i dont mean that lol... i mean a Actual Water fountain , a friend of mine says its Fountain of Youth or something but her island is different to mine !!
anyway am stuck so any advice would be Great thanks
& whats this Build menu everybody keeps saying? am i missing something ?
because mine only has Supplies, Science, Map , Menu? & on menu it says Settings like sounds ect......

if you wish to contact me Direct then add me to FB but make sure you tell me what your adding me for ! xx

lauracoopz555@hotmail.com

[Post New]by KathimacUNIVERA on Apr 2, 10 6:59 PM
The thing with flower pots you put babies on and they fill up flower pots. I'm not there yet, but read it on FB.

I'm stuck on the tree that grows after you move the stump. It says it's dry and can't use regular water. I'm guessing it needs rain water but don't know how to get it to the tree.

[Post New]by KathimacUNIVERA on Apr 3, 10 7:51 PM
Finally figured out the stump, ever tree mystery. I had put the magical hydrating rain on the tree itself (too many times to count, and every where else, like on people) but it has to go on the ground to make it rain. Then you put the person on the tree (at appropriate skill level - I max one of my people all the way with the stars then they can do most anything) and it grows. Phhhhewwww, finally.

Go to: