Lighting the skull eyes

Lighting the skull eyes

[Post New]by DisneyKaren on Jul 19, 09 3:07 PM
I found both of the lanterns yet when I went to put them into the skull eyes there was only one lantern in my tool bag, I un-installed the game and re-installed it but it was just the same, anyone else having this problem, or have any ideas what I should do?

linniebean
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Re:Lighting the skull eyes

[Post New]by linniebean on Jul 19, 09 3:14 PM
I'm also stuck on the skull eyes. I have the one lantern in the right eye, but can not figure out how to light the left eye. Have tried all the tools! Must be missing something. The game is pretty easy up until this point! I'm sure it is a pretty easy step we are missing? Hope someone can shed some "light" on the subject, good luck

[Post New]by jdbmathis on Jul 19, 09 6:21 PM
i'm having the same problem. can't get past it. found both lanterns, but will only let you put one in ... help?

newelph
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by newelph on Jul 19, 09 7:13 PM
I'm having the same issue!!! Is there a fix and will I have to start from the beginning?

[Post New]by texasmama on Jul 19, 09 7:15 PM
Same problem. Stuck at this level, can't light the other eye.

[Post New]by DisneyKaren on Jul 20, 09 8:01 AM
There is another post about this problem (Burning Eyes and Lantern Placement) so it seems to be a glitch in the game, most people have started again, so I too have started again to see what happens.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Jul 20, 09 8:02 AM
I remember that I had first to burn the eye holes with the torch, and only then I could put the lanterns.

[Post New]by DisneyKaren on Jul 20, 09 11:07 AM
@Rebeca_Lily. I burnt the eyes out but one of my lanterns has disappeared from the tool bag so I can't continue with the game and quite a few others have this same problem.

Rebeca_Lily
Catfish
Catfish
1,515 Posts

[Post New]by Rebeca_Lily on Jul 20, 09 1:45 PM
Oh my! So lovely game, with so many bugs...

[Post New]by DisneyKaren on Jul 21, 09 9:54 AM
I have contacted Tech Support about this problem and am awaiting a reply, will post their reply on here as soon as I get it.

[Post New]by delightful on Jul 21, 09 10:03 AM
have read what others said,same problem,can't light left eye,what do i do.i want to give up game.someone help.

[Post New]by muttreja on Jul 21, 09 10:09 AM
Ditto for me. Can't get the left eye to light. Frustrating to say the least-[-muttreja

[Post New]by ConnieMcC on Jul 21, 09 11:35 AM
I can't fire the cannon to expose the eyes. Any help out there?

[Post New]by carol70 on Jul 21, 09 12:27 PM
I'm also missing a lantern. I'll check here every day for a problem solve.

[Post New]by deearnold on Jul 21, 09 1:10 PM
I too am having the same problem. would like to know the way to solve the problem without starting over. The game has been great til now. This is the frist time I have had to check the walk through

[Post New]by rocketsauce on Jul 21, 09 2:34 PM
There's only one lantern in the tool bag, but you use it twice to light the eyes.

[Post New]by dynege on Jul 21, 09 5:31 PM
to bigfish, you say your games are quality tested. need to take a better look at this one.

[Post New]by pattyp99 on Jul 22, 09 6:44 AM
as you are looking at the screen, put the lantern in the left eye first. If you put it in the right eye the secone lantern dissaperies.

[Post New]by goldenpixie1 on Jul 22, 09 7:42 AM
That must be my problem...I've put the lantern in the right eye first and now the lantern for the left eye is gone. I really don't want to have to start over again.

[Post New]by DisneyKaren on Jul 22, 09 11:38 AM
I have tried both eyes now and on both occasions there was only one lantern in the tool bag after finding 2, using one lantern for both eyes is just NOT possible!
Still waiting on a reply from Tech Support.

Go to: