muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Gold and Pirate Day

[Post New]by muttmom on Jul 15, 15 1:46 PM
For me I need to not worry about having Gold. I'm having to use all Gold what little I have to try and get airplane parts. Pirate Day will come and go before I get to play.

See that little spot in the corner that's me begging for Gold. What's that you say? You don't see it I guess no one else does either that's why I have very little.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

Re:Gold and Pirate Day

[Post New]by Bluex on Jul 15, 15 2:30 PM
Muttmom, why are you having to use gold to get airplane parts? You mean Pensacola? Or the Wharf Plane? Are you stuck somewhere? Need help? Say what the problem is, if you are stuck as you should NOT have to use any gold in the game unless you have a quest to buy something or for those missing collection items.

also quite a few ways of getting a hold of gold with out using Real cash for it.
there is the achievement's tab to look into. there is also the star machine in the arcade. pays out real good if you have the stars.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 15, 15 3:18 PM
Maybe the OP is talking about needing to play the arcade for the two plane pieces?

You need to play the star machine for one piece and the gold bar machine for the other.

Even then, although you have the parts, the third part of the quest (visit the arcade) might not register right away. I played the coin machine several times and had to enter and exit the arcade (and I even shut down the game) several times before the game would give me credit.

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Jul 16, 15 7:59 AM
TiramaSue, Yes that's what I'm talking about. I finally did get the first piece. Still trying for the second. I always close my game after I play for the day. I'm down to 10 pieces of gold and I do know that the coin machine will give me some gold. But still haven't got the second piece.

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jul 16, 15 9:02 AM
Muttmom.. there all all types of threads here on those specific quests. I would however recommend going to pinkrollsroycegames site as that has actual screen shots with instructions of the quests and what exactly to do. Those quests are out of order and It beats looking for threads here as those quests can be an issue for some. So do yourself a favor and google pinkrollsroycegames and click on the Setting up the Airplane quests"

here I copied and pasted what oyu have to do.

•Play the slot machine at the Penny Arcade

Gold and Star machine have to be played till you get three of a kind and the coin machine is only played once.
Gold machine - Fuel gauge black with red bars and a little gas pump on one end.
Star Machine - Dial lens.

If you have or are running out of gold..Check your achievements and see if you can buy X amount of dragon fly brooches for gold bars. Its a way of turning coins into gold. Also if you have stars play the middle machine as you need to do that anyway. its pays out good gold till you have to three in a row to get the airplane part.

muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

[Post New]by muttmom on Jul 17, 15 3:48 PM
Didn't get anything goggling pinkrollsroycegames

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jul 17, 15 6:20 PM
If you are looking for information about the Fixing the Plane quest or basically everything past the Missing Painting quests it is all in the forum at
Plane, AES Door, World Cities, Blue Prints & Mini Scenes--- GUIDE

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/344199.page

Go to: