orinoco62
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

I just don't get this game - I'm starting to think I'm stupid!

[Post New]by orinoco62 on Jul 20, 09 6:50 AM
I'm only on level 8 and I just can't see how you get the happiness rating up. There doesnt seem to be any consistent rules as to what raises happiness and by how much. I've tried various combinations such as garden, apart. garden etc and I don't even get past a happiness level of 6. Sometimes it seems happiness is higher when houses are together, sometimes not. Sometimes adding a garden makes no difference whatsoever to happiness levels, sometimes it does.

I've read some of the posts on here but none about level 8 and this is supposedly easier than later levels. I'm starting to feel I've wasted my money. I do think that there should be better instructions within the game. In the meantime can anyone help this dunce along?!

orinoco62
Starfish
Starfish
55 Posts

Re:I just don't get this game - I'm starting to think I'm stupid!

[Post New]by orinoco62 on Jul 20, 09 10:58 AM
Well I finally managed to get past level 8....still finding it hard but guess practice makes perfect!

sravy_baby
Squid
Squid
66 Posts

[Post New]by sravy_baby on Oct 15, 10 11:03 PM
Hehehe this thread's title is funny. Good game, good workout for the brain.

ladyv741
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by ladyv741 on May 25, 11 11:27 AM
im having the same on level 8 how did u do it? please help!

loriaudio
Minnow
Minnow
292 Posts

how do you raise happiness level?

[Post New]by loriaudio on Mar 31, 12 4:36 PM
i need a happiness of 10 the most i have gotten is 6 its mostly a minus level i have gardens everywhere but when you build apartments they have minus happiness level if you destroy them you cant get the required number to complete the level but if you re-build them your happiness level GOES DOWN very frustrating how do you RAISE HAPPINESS?

Go to: