Janet21ll
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

The safe

[Post New]by Janet21ll on Jul 20, 09 8:38 AM
I have the walkthrough. It says do 6 to the right, 6 to the left, 6 to the right again. I can do the first 2 but then when I try to make it click the final 6 to the right, she says that is not the right combination. Any ideas on what I'm doing wrong?

Thanks

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

Re:The safe

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 20, 09 11:05 AM
From zero you have to click on the left (anti-clockwise) to make the dial go right (0 - 6), then click on the right to make the dial go clockwise (6, 5, 4, 3, ... counting beyond 0 and down back to 6), then click on the left again to make the pointer count upwards (to 0 then 1 - 6). At this point you should hear a click, get a comment, then be able to open the safe with the handle.

Janet21ll
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Janet21ll on Jul 20, 09 11:58 AM
Hi,

I'm doing just what you said. I do the first 2 lots of 6, then when I try the final 6 to the right just as I start clicking, she says it isnt the right combination and will have to start over.

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Jul 20, 09 1:38 PM
Do you click and hold or click for each digit you want to move the pointer? I can't remember how this thing works. The game is treating your last right click as though you'd finished.
It may come down to mouse sensitivity (and setting it differently), but you'd need BFG for help with that. (Green envelope).

Go to: