ZuluDawn13
Guppy
Guppy
127 Posts

Level 10-1 Developer Please take Note..

[Post New]by ZuluDawn13 on Jul 16, 15 5:30 AM
Similar problem with other fishies on other levels where the game says to Clear the Road and I Absolutely HAVE Cleared the Road - NO Doubts.

I cannot go forward to the next level No matter How Many Times I Replay Level 10-1 so am Stuck with no where to go. This is a Quality Assurance Matter and perhaps could have done with more testing prior to release...

Have also got an EXE problem with this level where Windows Messaged me with Closed the Game for my PC's Safety on this level.

I reloaded the game and still tried to replay it anyway and then I continued to get this Clear the Road message wrongly each and every time.

Can we get a PATCH for Level 10-1 please?

And, STOP my PC going into the Death Screen of Blue on Level 10-1.

On the PLUS side however, this would have to be the cutiest sweetist challenging game we have had in a LONG time.

Love TM games and they are too few and far between.
I would buy every decent TM game released if I had the opportunity.

marebito
Minnow
Minnow
283 Posts

Re:Level 10-1 Developer Please take Note..

[Post New]by marebito on Jul 16, 15 8:14 PM
Just in case... make sure that you cleared the log at the bottom of the screen near the barracks just above the time bar on the right-hand side. I know I had to go back for that one a couple of times when re-playing this level because it's easy to miss when going through (probably because it runs parallel to the road instead of perpendicular).

I agree though, this has to be one of the cutest TMs to come out. I had a lot of fun going through this one, and a number of levels were nicely challenging without being over the top. I think my only peeve was going after the critters and the click-click-click to speed up some resources. I guess I'm not keen on mass clicking any more.

Go to: