Suede46
Lobster
Lobster
90 Posts

For all friends of Niamh.

[Post New]by Suede46 on Jul 16, 15 6:02 AM
Hello dear friends,
I am sorry that I have not been around for the last 6 days. My daughter, son-in-law and granddaughter had travelled down from Scotland to visit for a week. Daughter and son-in-law went back yesterday, but we have our granddaughter, who is called Niamh staying with us until the 12th August, when Ed and I take her back up to Scotland in time to start School again on 19th (I think!)

I should find time to play each day now, as Niamh likes playing her computer games, she is 13 years old, so I don't have to keep her amused.

I will be paying you all back for all the lovely gifts you have sent me over the last week and more, but bear with me, as I think it will take quite awhile!!! I thank you all for all your kindness.

Lots of love and hugs, Susie XxX Playing as Niamh

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

Re:For all friends of Niamh.

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 16, 15 12:46 PM
Don't sweat it, taking a short break won't do you any harm in the game. See you when you get back to us!!!

AnnaDownes01
Flounder
Flounder
2,175 Posts

[Post New]by AnnaDownes01 on Jul 16, 15 5:52 PM
No worries Niamh, Take your time and enjoy time with your granddaughter.

Trixie,

jrbutcher
Starfish
Starfish
47 Posts

[Post New]by jrbutcher on Jul 16, 15 7:04 PM
hey..those grandchildren r great company... i had mine for several weeks now they go back in 10 days... they play my game with me as they love looking for items... i must say though i am not getting the best of scores as they are slow looking for the items...but i will lose the scores to spend this time with my beautiful grandchildren.

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Jul 16, 15 8:33 PM
Enjoy the time with your Granddaughter. We will be here, so don't worry.
Have some fun!!!

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

Go to: