LadySorcha
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

Saying Goodbye To Awakining Kingdoms -No longer Playing

[Post New]by LadySorcha on Jul 16, 15 6:20 AM
After some thought, I have decided to stop playing this game. I just don't see the point anymore. It has become difficult to find quest items and complete quests.
I was hoping for the gift option to become available for some help from my friends.
With AK being discontinued and no updates with the promised Gift option, I find the game no longer enjoyable and rather frustrating.
It is with regret and fond memories I will uninstall this game.
So long fellow players and friends .

LadyClaire AKA LadySorcha

Tabby100
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Re:Saying Goodbye To Awakining Kingdoms -No longer Playing

[Post New]by Tabby100 on Jul 17, 15 10:30 PM
I feel the same way, Lady Sorcha, once I've completed all the quests and have worn myself out at the Fungus Hut, I won't be here any longer. It's just no fun now knowing there will be no updates.

ChestnutHeights
Salmon
Salmon
2,542 Posts

[Post New]by ChestnutHeights on Jul 19, 15 8:02 PM
For me, there's nothing left to do.. without any updates, nothing recycles anyway.. so outside of making your own achievements.. this game definitely has an end..

Not the end I was hoping for, but once the quests ends.. there's nothing.

MagentaRose
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by MagentaRose on Jul 21, 15 4:58 AM
I'm sure Big Fish can't wait until we all decide to stop playing this once wonderful game. Their mission will then be achieved... they can then close this Forum so no one else finds out what can happen if they spend real money on their FTP games.

It taught me a lesson - to never purchase Crystals or Coins again, so I should be thankful for that.

Go to: