Problems with sunshine acres

[Post New]by Ariose29 on Aug 30, 08 8:02 AM
I can't even get to plant the first sunflower seed and was wondering of anyone else had the same problems. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and it still won't work. Thanks for any help.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

Re:Problems with sunshine acres

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 30, 08 10:29 AM
Best thing to help you with is call the support people on tues as this is holliday weekend.hope this helps you .or go to the top all games and click your game name and someone there may know.

brendab40
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by brendab40 on Aug 30, 08 6:30 PM
I can't even enter my name. Looks like a fun game but just won't work.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 30, 08 6:39 PM
Is this a bf game as I can`t even find it here to help you or am I blind .this is a game forum for the bf games so if you got this eleswhere maybe talk to their support people ,not here,

[Post New]by jenny_bates on Aug 30, 08 6:47 PM
I can play the game fine, my problem is that there seems to be a graphics glitch. I get about three or four lines that flicker on the top right hand corner of the wonder. Only happens with this game. I have the latest drivers; I've even tried playing it in compatibility mode (I've noticed that helps sometimes with various other BF games).

henop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by henop on Aug 30, 08 6:48 PM
Yes it is a BF game, it is actually "tomorrow's game today" so maybe that's why you can't find it.

GinaBean
Manatee
Manatee
4,361 Posts

[Post New]by GinaBean on Aug 30, 08 6:52 PM
Posts for individual games should go on that particular game's forum. Just click the "All Game Forums" tab at the top of the page, find the game (they're listed alphabetically) and that'll take you directly to that forum. You should find some answers there. If you have questions about the game, post them there. For any technical issues, e-mail BFG and attach your dxdiag file to it. Good luck, I hope you get your problems worked out!

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 30, 08 6:53 PM
Supe,r you know never even went to see ,usually only look for the hidden objests .but will do any free demo.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 30, 08 6:54 PM
It`s not there gina I looked ,they said it just came about for to-morrow.

Edited on 08/30/2008 at 6:54:42 PM PST

henop
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

[Post New]by henop on Aug 30, 08 6:55 PM
Thanks for the suggestions!

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 30, 08 6:58 PM
henop probably will set up a forum for this game to-morrow ,just went and had a peak at this game ,looks interesting.

[Post New]by tall_red_head on Aug 30, 08 8:05 PM
I just got done with my 60 min. It WAS fun. I didn't have any problems with it. Guess I am just lucky today. Try again maybe. It is a real good game with LOTS going on....

BossBrat
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by BossBrat on Aug 30, 08 8:09 PM
It wouldn't even finish downloading on my computer. It showed it had finished downloading and then got stuck while it was installing. What a rip. Had to manually restart my computer and then I uninstalled the game. Good thing, from what I'm reading here.

GreenMeany
Herring
Herring
377 Posts

[Post New]by GreenMeany on Aug 30, 08 8:23 PM
I found that you could only plant the corn if it was raining.

[Post New]by ladybgemini on May 27, 09 11:12 PM
I downloaded this game on Tues and played the hour trial over two sessions with no problems so yesterday I activated the game but now it wont open. The screen just flashes once then reverts back to the desktop. When I open task manager I have two "sunshine acres" processes open, when I end one they both close and the games client says thanks for playing.

Is there a fix for this? I have unblocked the game in properties and un-installed and re-installed numerous times but I still cant load it. I have even used restore and restored to the time that I was playing the trial and still no luck. Have I lost my credit on a game that wont work :-((

bfgCelebes
Flounder
Flounder
2,038 Posts

[Post New]by bfgCelebes on May 28, 09 10:07 AM
Hi ladybgemini,

I've gone ahead and moved this thread to the Sunshine Acres official forum.

I would recommend first uninstalling then reinstalling the game. You can find instructions on how to do this by clicking here.

If that doesn't do the trick, you'll want to be sure that you have the latest drivers for your video card, as well as the latest version of DirectX. Click here for more information about how to update properly. After doing so, reboot your computer and try again.

If you're still having trouble, from the Help pages try clicking on the "Still Need Help?" button. Our Customer Support reps will be more than happy to assist you from there.

Cheers!

~~~bfgCelebes~ ~~~

Edited on 05/28/2009 at 10:07:39 AM PST

musket577
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

Yes...this is a DEFECTIVE GAME!

[Post New]by musket577 on Jul 26, 09 5:44 PM
We should all be asking for our money back. Factories will regularly STOP WORKING! There is NO reason for this other than sloppy programming...we should get together and DEMAND our money back from the COMPANY that make this defect piece of CRAP.

Go to: