comicseller
Flounder
Flounder
2,254 Posts

Tracing Symbols on Door

[Post New]by comicseller on Jul 20, 09 1:13 PM
HI, I have traced the symbols on the door with the wand, several times, but the door will not open. Anyone encounter this problem or do I need to contact CS?
Thanks for any help! I studied the walkthrough and I did what it said to do and still no luck. The game is Kuros.
Jackie

Edited on 07/20/2009 at 1:13:56 PM PST

chandlersmom
Herring
Herring
373 Posts

Re:Tracing Symbols on Door

[Post New]by chandlersmom on Jul 20, 09 2:08 PM
When you traced the symbols did they highlight? I almost got stuck in that same place but then I realized I had to find each symbol then go and highlight it and move on to the next one. Hope this helps

Tracing Symbols on Door

[Post New]by RainbowExplorer on Apr 22, 11 6:26 PM
comicseller wrote:HI, I have traced the symbols on the door with the wand, several times, but the door will not open. Anyone encounter this problem or do I need to contact CS?
Thanks for any help! I studied the walkthrough and I did what it said to do and still no luck. The game is Kuros.
Jackie

Hi there!

My name is Rainbow Explorer and I recently purchased the game "Kuros". From reading through the postings on the "Kuros" Forum, I saw that you had major trouble getting the four markings on the door of the underground burrow (about an eighth of the way into the game), to light up, when you traced them with your "magic wand", so that the door would open and you could leave. I've been having the same problem for the past couple of months.

So far, I've never been successful at getting any more than two of the markings/symbols to light up, and several times I've never been able to get any of them to light up. Thus, I've never been able to move on with the game. I've tried every strategy I can think of to get past this point but have been unsuccessful. I was wondering if you ever made it past this block or not, and if you did make it, how did you get it to work for you?

I've contacted Customer Service and they don't have any experience with this game so suggested that I post a question here on the Forum. Since the game is so old, I don't know how many people will actually READ this Forum anymore, other than new game players. However, I would be very grateful for any suggestions you might be willing to share with me. Thanks!

Rainbow Explorer

Edited on 04/22/2011 at 6:31:18 PM PST

Go to: