gertie23
Guppy
Guppy
115 Posts

It's been OVER TWO WEEKS & still NO FIX!!!!

[Post New]by gertie23 on Jul 17, 15 9:59 AM
I GUESS THEY REALLY DO NOT CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO KEEP THEM IN BUSINESS???

Edited on 07/17/2015 at 10:01:29 AM PST

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:It's been OVER TWO WEEKS & still NO FIX!!!!

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 21, 15 2:14 PM
Hi gertie23,

It's understandably frustrating when a game isn't working as it should. However, we do have to note that developers make games that are designed to work for a wide variety of hardware and software configurations, and games are tested extensively before they are made available for purchase. Given the many different combinations that can exist, however, glitches can still occur.

I can see that you'd already posted in the Please post any TECH ISSUES for Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 here. thread. Do know that the posts here are monitored, and that the Forum Moderation Team works to bring any issues here to the attention of the developers.

In the meantime, our Technical Support Team is skilled at troubleshooting issues and can help with making adjustments to your settings that can possibly help with resolving some of these issues. However, they don't have the ability to change the games themselves. When an issue is identified that requires an actual fix to the game itself, they have to let the developer know because only the developer is capable of making such a change. In addition, it can take time to formulate a fix for any given issue.

In this case, we were able to work with the developer and the following update has been released:

UPDATE! New version available for Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2! July 21, 2015

If you're still experiencing issues with the game, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: