New Content July 17th: Mayor of Bushwhackia

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Jul 17, 15 5:03 PM
Hail Whackers!

It's Election time in the Commons!

If you've built Natalie's House and participated in Sasha's House party, talk to the Town Crier to initiate the questline! It seems you've been nominated as a candidate for mayor! Campaign your heart out to residents of the Commons in order to compete with your fellow nominees! Will your Bush **** survive the drama and come out on top? Whack bushes and find out!

If you win the election, you'll unlock a new set of daily quests from the Town Hall. These quests will run exclusively to the General Store ones, just like the Skyscraper/Inn daily quests.

Re:New Content July 17th: Mayor of Bushwhackia

[Post New]by Heidi_1213 on Jul 18, 15 2:04 PM
I need a pet broom!!!

hrslvr_paints
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,224 Posts

[Post New]by hrslvr_paints on Jul 18, 15 2:56 PM
Why only Josh, Sam and Toby? No Donna? No CJ? I need my competent press secretary and chief of staff!

[Post New]by kstormgemini on Jul 21, 15 5:18 PM
Really? [sighs] What if we didn't Want to be mayor? Don't we Whackers do Enough around there with out getting saddled with all that extra muck? [whine]
And as to the dude that Supposedly wasn't "born" in the Commons... None of them were... We pulled all the buggers out of puzzles and bushes and stuff... So unless we're going on the "Cabbage Patch Kid" theory of birthing, the whole mess is moot.
I'm just grumpy I guess. Never mind me.

Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by 87656798568 on Jul 22, 15 9:50 PM
Interesting idea but it seems the only reward is a weekly 6500 gold. There is a new mayor quest line, however you can do either the town hall mayor quest OR the general store quest in any given day so not any additional daily quest rewards.

VisionAri
Minnow
Minnow
218 Posts

[Post New]by VisionAri on Jul 26, 15 1:18 PM
87656798568 wrote:Interesting idea but it seems the only reward is a weekly 6500 gold. There is a new mayor quest line, however you can do either the town hall mayor quest OR the general store quest in any given day so not any additional daily quest rewards.

Well, as someone who wants to expand her ranch to the fullest (I have 3 lots left to purchase), an extra 6500 gold a week is quite helpful.

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Jul 27, 15 9:14 AM
87656798568 wrote:Interesting idea but it seems the only reward is a weekly 6500 gold. There is a new mayor quest line, however you can do either the town hall mayor quest OR the general store quest in any given day so not any additional daily quest rewards.

Hi 876,

The weekly stipend increases based on your level, so at 300, it's 15,000 a week.

The General Store or Town Hall quest is similar to the Skyscraper or Inn mechanic. While we would love to give you another quest to do daily, we would need to either not reward a satchel or change the balance of the quest satchel system.

Erika

[Post New]by sweetcher on Aug 16, 15 7:56 AM
Do you need to be on a certain level to get the election quest? I have built Nat's house and done Sasha's house party,but don't remember an election or seem to have an option to have one.

[Post New]by givemeausername on Aug 16, 15 8:48 AM
sweetcher wrote:Do you need to be on a certain level to get the election quest? I have built Nat's house and done Sasha's house party,but don't remember an election or seem to have an option to have one.

I'm having the exact same problem.

ElsaStar96
Lobster
Lobster
81 Posts

[Post New]by ElsaStar96 on Aug 16, 15 9:13 AM
Hi, check in your achievements to see if you have gained the socialite achievement, you get this for talking to all of Sasha's party guests. Until you have that the quest won't open up for you, when it does the Town crier will let you know by having the yellow exclamation mark above his head. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by erika_kramer1 on Aug 17, 15 4:40 PM
You may also need to pick up the cupcakes and other items in Sasha's house along with talking to all the guests.

Go to: