lw904
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Level 6-5

[Post New]by lw904 on Jul 17, 15 6:58 PM
I can't get past this level, and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong. As far as I can tell, the roads are all clear, but the 'clear roads' sign doesn't go away, and I can't clear out the brownie, even though I seem to have all the required supplies. What am I doing wrong?

amgood49
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Re:Level 6-5

[Post New]by amgood49 on Jul 18, 15 7:36 AM
I did the same thing on numerous levels usually it was a little piece of wood barley showing on the road I did not get chopped.

[Post New]by JanaBreath on Aug 9, 15 5:18 PM
The piece of wood is not cleared from the road. I did the same thing! It is located alongside the road after you enter the last portal (off to the right).

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Aug 14, 15 7:22 PM
Do you need to upgrade the storage on this level?

It seems to take a lot of what I need right at the end, but then again, you need a ton of stuff getting to that damned Brownie.

Anyone else successful? What power-up do you use the most?

Thanks, if I EVER get past 6-4 and 6-5 you'll hear my WHOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! from wherever you are!!!!

Skrdykat
Minnow
Minnow
217 Posts

[Post New]by Skrdykat on Aug 15, 15 1:03 PM
I did it!!!!!!!!!! GOLD on 6-5!!!!!!!

Yes, you do need the storage upgrade and you have to remember to keep collecting food while the soldiers are taking down the barracks....I had to keep clicking the gardeners to go faster....also, I hit the wizards a lot sooner and helped everyone I could go faster by clicking.

I used "More Resources" early but then just kept hitting speed upgrade, you have to remind yourself to do this.

I can't believe it!!!! WHOOOOO-HOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by xelamercedes on Aug 16, 15 8:06 PM
Congratulations! I can't figure out what "More Resources" rune does exactly? Do you know?

gullbra
Lobster
Lobster
82 Posts

[Post New]by gullbra on Aug 18, 15 2:27 PM
How do you get to 6'5. My game won't save past 3.5

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Aug 25, 15 7:04 PM
and my game cannot get past the spiders....I need help!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Aug 27, 15 9:41 AM
tookat wrote:and my game cannot get past the spiders....I need help!

Tookat,

What Level are you stuck on ???? There are no Spiders on Level 6.5

It's been a while but here's what I remember about the Spiders, other than that they were a pain.

# 1. If your worker gets webbed, you have to click on the worker until the web is removed & he can move again.

# 2. There should be a Scarecrow Frame, somewhere to build a Scarecrow. The next time a Spider attacks, it will attack the Scarecrow instead of your worker.

# 3. The Scarecrow doesn't stop the Spiders forever. Once a Scarecrow is attacked, it's no good & you have to build another before the next Spider attacks.

HTH

Edited on 08/27/2015 at 1:31:40 PM PST

Go to: