muttmom
Clownfish
Clownfish
534 Posts

Neve had a daily quest

[Post New]by muttmom on Jul 17, 15 7:22 PM
I have never gotten a daily quest. When the game opens to play I get a small flicker of light up by the sign for the daily quest. But no quest. Should I contact customer service. I've been playing this game a long time. I'm always learning things with everyone's help.

Edited on 07/17/2015 at 7:23:09 PM PST

mpendo
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,477 Posts

Re:Neve had a daily quest

[Post New]by mpendo on Jul 17, 15 9:08 PM
Jeepers, I guess I would contact customer service (or is it a technical problem?). Around here it you can get anyone to respond you are doing good.

I may be one of the few that actually welcome the daily auction quest (DAQ). It gives me a reason to visit my old stomping grounds (the AUCTION) where I have spent countless pleasurable hours earning countless millions of coins. So I would be choked if I didn't get my daily quest because stars earn me GOLD over at the stars slot (GOLD is always handy to have).

Possibly uninstall, re-install (make sure your game is registered first).

Any enlightenment out there? That's pretty much all I know about this topic.

Cheers

barbarasofie
Minnow
Minnow
299 Posts

[Post New]by barbarasofie on Jul 18, 15 6:04 AM
Hmm... that happens to me sometimes... and it is always because the internet connection is bad. When I get no daily quest I can't send keys to my friends - and the sign that shows forward to the festival events doesn't come up. Mostly it helps to close the game and reopen.... hope that helps. Have fun!

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jul 18, 15 10:01 AM
Barbara is right. If you are not connected to the internet you won't show as logged on (only way to tell is as she says throw keys). However, that you say you have Never gotten a daily quest - that is absolutely not right and you should contact customer service.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 18, 15 11:57 AM
Hi muttmom,

It's true that there will be trouble with accessing the daily quest if your internet connection isn't solid. If you continue to have trouble with this, it may help to contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help in any way that they're able.

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

dukielass
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by dukielass on Jul 18, 15 12:00 PM
Ditto above; but download Dr Felix & run this so you can attach it to message, do not forget to give game name & social code. You 'MAY' be lucky & get an answer sooner; this usually works for me. Before you un/re-install game ensure that you have saved it to the cloud. Good Luck .....

BFG replied as I was typing this message

Edited on 07/18/2015 at 12:03:11 PM PST

Bluex
Salmon
Salmon
2,792 Posts

[Post New]by Bluex on Jul 18, 15 2:40 PM
Well if it is a "connection" issue, Muttmom wouldn't be able to access the auction nor turn the collections, nor get the daily reward etc, nor have friends to give keys to etc, etc, etc. Lets face it the game needs to be connected to function on many levels and we get the "strong internet needed". Since none of that was mentioned as a problem, it leads me to believe there might be a corrupt/faulty file with Muttmom's game and registering the game and uninstalling might help fix that. It also might be a graphics setting issue with the PC preventing that area to show if she sees a light but no quest..

For sure a techie issue, as I searched the forum threads and could not find anything on this specific problem. Muttmom , if possible let us know what the issue was and if it was resolved..

Edited on 07/18/2015 at 2:41:19 PM PST

OddlyEnuh
Stingray
Stingray
4,982 Posts

[Post New]by OddlyEnuh on Jul 19, 15 6:23 AM
Hey Muttmom, I read through your earlier posts and you posed a question in Jan about a auction quest - seems you have, indeed, gotten quests. Try connecting to the internet before you play. Then if that does not work contact Customer service.

Edited on 07/19/2015 at 6:24:43 AM PST

Go to: