Armande62
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Eli Toro's Coded Journal

[Post New]by Armande62 on Jul 20, 09 7:36 PM
I am having a problem with the directions to find the journal. Can someone please send me a solution. I am pulling my hair out. Thanks

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

Re:Eli Toro's Coded Journal

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Jul 20, 09 7:53 PM
Hi Armande, I'll PM it to you

Just finished that section myself.

lineck
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,140 Posts

[Post New]by lineck on Jul 21, 09 12:08 AM
Oh yes I am stuck also I have dug all over the beach used the walkthrough near the two cocnuts but no luck please appreciate help

Cheers
lineck

cgivens
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by cgivens on Jul 21, 09 12:57 AM
Can some one help me? I am stuck on everything

mahbah55
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,025 Posts

[Post New]by mahbah55 on Jul 21, 09 9:55 AM
Gamezebo & Gameboomers have great walkthroughs.

[Post New]by MaryJaneZigZag on Jul 21, 09 1:02 PM
Hi cgivens--

Probably the easiest way to decode the journal - if you want to try it yourself -- is look for groups of letters that repeat & the best one to look for is 3 letters together repeating as a word because 99-times out of 100 - that's the word "the". Then you can go from there!
Good Luck!

monkeyface881
Manatee
Manatee
4,138 Posts

[Post New]by monkeyface881 on Jul 22, 09 12:49 PM
lineck wrote:Oh yes I am stuck also I have dug all over the beach used the walkthrough near the two cocnuts but no luck please appreciate help

Cheers
lineck

you start below the four palm trees grouped together that make a W shape. Then its a case of following the kidnappers instructions. Remember to walk directly opposite each marker you encounter and to MULTIPLY the number of items on a marker by whatever is on the kidnappers list. For example, a marker that looks like 3 lollipops may be required to be multiplied by two, which means you will have to walk 6 steps opposite the marker. Is that clear?
Also, watch out for tricky palm tree markers- you have to count how many leaves are on it as oppose to just the 1 trunk!
When you reach the spot you 'right click' the space in front of you to dig up the journal.
Good luck!

[Post New]by abruce1267 on Dec 28, 09 3:21 PM
I can't decode the 3rd page of the journal! Please help!

julesyhedgehog
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,850 Posts

[Post New]by julesyhedgehog on Dec 28, 09 8:39 PM
"Seven ships set sail, and so seven pieces shall open the seal. I have tasked each surviving ships’ crew with hiding a single item, its location known only to them and to me. Securing the treasure itself shall be my task alone. I write this in English so that no one here with me will know how to find it. In this manner, any attempt to force the location of the treasure from my men will be fruitless."

julesy

Mr_Russ
Whale Shark
Whale Shark
16,662 Posts

[Post New]by Mr_Russ on Dec 31, 09 5:20 AM
Look for "the". Once that slots into place, everything else becomes easier.

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Jun 14, 13 1:39 PM
is ist message " in the black of night with hurricane winds wailing and giant waves pounding i ordered my fleet to change course & make for land but with this island in sight the caridad foundered & disappeared into the sea while the castidad was set ablaze when lightning ignited her sails & sank amid the smoke & flames the remaing 5 ships managed to reach the island where we dropped anchor & waited out the tempest."? cuz i can't go on.

iamshiva
Guppy
Guppy
167 Posts

[Post New]by iamshiva on Jun 14, 13 1:41 PM
is ist message " in the black of night with hurricane winds wailing and giant waves pounding i ordered my fleet to change course & make for land but with this island in sight the caridad foundered & disappeared into the sea while the castidad was set ablaze when lightning ignited her sails & sank amid the smoke & flames the remaing 5 ships managed to reach the island where we dropped anchor & waited out the tempest."? cuz i can't go on.

Go to: