bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to My Kingdom for the Princess forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 21, 09 12:04 AM
Welcome to My Kingdom for the Princess forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other My Kingdom for the Princess players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

joni61
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

Re:Welcome to My Kingdom for the Princess forum

[Post New]by joni61 on Jul 23, 09 6:11 PM
I cannot get past level 4.7! Help!

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Jul 26, 09 9:20 PM
I finally made it thru that one by grabbing all the wood and food, ignoring the gold behind the rocks, and going only for the row with the hut that has 2 food per day and upgrading everything else to the max, get the 3rd worker and send one to each row, IGNORE the one where the hut just produces one per day, except to get the resources you need, and work hardest on the escape route. You might even be able to do it with two workers, but I wanted one just to gather up the freebies, and to be there right when one guy got done with his to go. If you rest cursor over next area it turns green before the little guy stands up and you can send next guy then. Also used the bonus for resources I think, if it's there....if not used extra worker until I could get one. On resource bonus you don't have to use it until they are almost to the door, it still counts and you don't waste those 10 big seconds! What you are missing will add up at the end if you work fast. I seriously do not think 4.11 CAN be won have played it about 12 times now using every scenario I can imagine....There simply is never any gold when you need it the most....if anyone makes it through that with gold, please PLEASE tell me how!! Good luck to you!
Phae

Edited on 07/26/2009 at 9:24:02 PM PST

[Post New]by PhaedrasPhantasy on Jul 26, 09 11:33 PM
Never mind I just DID IT! The way to get thru 4.11 is stop the clock EVERY TIME and watch it closely so you get it on time, it tries to distract you with goodies, lol. First thing get to the wood and do sawmill, clear the gold to the food and woodpiles, as soon as it gets to eight wood, get the food hut, chop wood until you get enough for upgrading the sawmill, then go for the food upgrade, get enough wood to do final upgrade on food hut. (Forget the farm until now, its faster and cheaper to get the food hut) Do final upgrade on wood. Do first build on farm next, chop up toward the bear, when you get a chance clear snow pile going toward the exit. Get 2nd worker as soon as you get next 10 wood. Chop wood toward exit and last path on left and gradually build path to first gold path, do upgrades on farm as you get a chance, the first thing you want to do is grab every gold you can get to. There is very little gold toward the bear, so forget him for now and build temple for ghost at exit point. Get last worker, keep eye on that bonus meter for the clock and STOP IT! Grab gold every single chance you get. You need gold to move a snow pile and for the bolders. Do a boulder every time you get 12 gold. Build paths to the GOLD! It is the main thing, after you have food hut, sawmill, one farm upgrade and 2nd worker. ASAP get worker 3, send them one after another for gold, and to relieve a builder. If you do not use any bonus but the clock you can make it through with time to spare. And remember GOLD!

[Post New]by kesay17 on Aug 4, 09 7:47 PM
Can u help please on 4.9. No market or mine to get enough gold to finish. Ok with wood & food. Would really appreciate any help.
Thanks
Kesay17

Tiffling
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by Tiffling on Aug 6, 09 12:13 PM
how do you plant the flippin seeds?

ctippy1
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by ctippy1 on Aug 12, 09 8:56 AM
Grrrr ** growling at computer ** I NEED to get 4.9 done as well. so frustrated for several days now.. LAST place to get complete castle.. lol Guess I shouldn't be OCD about it, but I LOVE challenges.... err.. normally. lol I just NEVER have enough ... i guess time?! I need another 5 or 6 seconds.. grrr help if ya can. ty ty ty ty ty

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on Aug 15, 09 1:31 AM
kesay17 wrote:Can u help please on 4.9. No market or mine to get enough gold to finish. Ok with wood & food. Would really appreciate any help.
Thanks
Kesay17

OK, 4.9 you got both the rocks and ice to get beyond. Important to remember you're needing to head EAST a.s.a.p. Plus you have 8 ice patches to reinforce. I quickly upgraded to lodge, had 3 guys, which really made it easy to finish.

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on Aug 15, 09 1:35 AM
joni61 wrote:I cannot get past level 4.7! Help!

May not be the perfect answer but on 4.7, you are to gather 50 of each resource. The bonus bar at the bottom is key. The "speeding up" of your workers, the bonus worker when available really help win this level. Gear yourself up 'cause 4.8 is a real "booger" to beat, lighting the 9 torches. Took me 3 times to get all the boulders cleared and torches lit. Good luck!

nance91947
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by nance91947 on Aug 15, 09 1:42 AM
One thing about level 4.8, which I thought to be a difficult one to win, lighting the 9 torches and loads of boulders and 3 bridges to repair. Be very selective about which buildings you opt to do, save those resources for your finish ....you will need them to win this level! The one holdback is there is no warehouse available on this level; therefore, you cannot keep more than 20 units of any one resource...so keep your eye on that total insert for resources. Get your 3 guys as soon as possible, save resources for that difficult finish since the finish is 99% boulders. I've finished the game -- really enjoyed it which surprised me. Once you finish the game you have the opportunity to go back and try to improve your score, your time on any and all levels. Ironically, those that were difficult for me first time around didn't get any easier. I did find that reading the little blurbs at the start of each challenge help in deciding what to build first, which route to take. Good luck all!

maigheu
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by maigheu on Aug 19, 09 1:32 PM
PhaedrasPhantasy wrote:Never mind I just DID IT! The way to get thru 4.11 is stop the clock EVERY TIME and watch it closely so you get it on time, it tries to distract you with goodies, lol. First thing get to the wood and do sawmill, clear the gold to the food and woodpiles, as soon as it gets to eight wood, get the food hut, chop wood until you get enough for upgrading the sawmill, then go for the food upgrade, get enough wood to do final upgrade on food hut. (Forget the farm until now, its faster and cheaper to get the food hut) Do final upgrade on wood. Do first build on farm next, chop up toward the bear, when you get a chance clear snow pile going toward the exit. Get 2nd worker as soon as you get next 10 wood. Chop wood toward exit and last path on left and gradually build path to first gold path, do upgrades on farm as you get a chance, the first thing you want to do is grab every gold you can get to. There is very little gold toward the bear, so forget him for now and build temple for ghost at exit point. Get last worker, keep eye on that bonus meter for the clock and STOP IT! Grab gold every single chance you get. You need gold to move a snow pile and for the bolders. Do a boulder every time you get 12 gold. Build paths to the GOLD! It is the main thing, after you have food hut, sawmill, one farm upgrade and 2nd worker. ASAP get worker 3, send them one after another for gold, and to relieve a builder. If you do not use any bonus but the clock you can make it through with time to spare. And remember GOLD!

maigheu
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by maigheu on Aug 19, 09 1:33 PM
Thanks a million for the tips on 4.11. Had gold pretty easily on every other level, but was not using the resources properly. Your tips made the difference. Now gold on all. Yea!!!!

PhaedrasPhantasy wrote:Never mind I just DID IT! The way to get thru 4.11 is stop the clock EVERY TIME and watch it closely so you get it on time, it tries to distract you with goodies, lol. First thing get to the wood and do sawmill, clear the gold to the food and woodpiles, as soon as it gets to eight wood, get the food hut, chop wood until you get enough for upgrading the sawmill, then go for the food upgrade, get enough wood to do final upgrade on food hut. (Forget the farm until now, its faster and cheaper to get the food hut) Do final upgrade on wood. Do first build on farm next, chop up toward the bear, when you get a chance clear snow pile going toward the exit. Get 2nd worker as soon as you get next 10 wood. Chop wood toward exit and last path on left and gradually build path to first gold path, do upgrades on farm as you get a chance, the first thing you want to do is grab every gold you can get to. There is very little gold toward the bear, so forget him for now and build temple for ghost at exit point. Get last worker, keep eye on that bonus meter for the clock and STOP IT! Grab gold every single chance you get. You need gold to move a snow pile and for the bolders. Do a boulder every time you get 12 gold. Build paths to the GOLD! It is the main thing, after you have food hut, sawmill, one farm upgrade and 2nd worker. ASAP get worker 3, send them one after another for gold, and to relieve a builder. If you do not use any bonus but the clock you can make it through with time to spare. And remember GOLD!

[Post New]by mom4855 on Aug 22, 09 12:22 PM
Does anyone know how to beat 3.6, I have been stuck on this for two and a half days now....HELP>>>>lol

[Post New]by thepetitedeviant on Aug 22, 09 6:09 PM
i cannot get past 1.7, i feel like a fool for not being able to figure this one out, but i can't seem to finish everything before the dumb dragon comes!! does anyone have a step by step help for this level, telling me SPECIFICALLY what to do?? i've been doing it over and over for 2 days now, with NO END IN SIGHT!

Welcome to My Kingdom for the Princess forum

[Post New]by leslieg159 on Aug 24, 09 12:32 PM
Ok, I am still stuck on 1.4. cannot finish b-4 nite, anytips???? Thanks

[Post New]by penelope3426 on Aug 25, 09 8:36 PM
How can I use the bonus, I don't know how to save the bonus to have more gold ?

[Post New]by penelope3426 on Aug 27, 09 3:34 PM
How can I use the bonusses ?

Grnmeadow
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by Grnmeadow on Aug 27, 09 4:57 PM
I finished the game and am now going back to see if I can make all my silver shields into gold. I have beat my time and points, but, still cannot make them turn to gold. Also, I can't seem to build on the castle. Is there a secret to this? Help!!

[Post New]by djharman on Aug 31, 09 9:14 AM
How can you collect 70 foods on level 3.11 when 20 is the most that is registered?

[Post New]by thepetitedeviant on Sep 1, 09 7:58 AM
djharman, someone said something about upgrading your storage shed ... i don't know, i can't even get past 1.7, i get all kinds of help, "upgrade sawmill, do it in this order, etc" and still ... nothing.

Go to: