the celtic cross and the hidden room

[Post New]by lady0611 on Jul 21, 09 1:20 AM
I get the cross in the grave yard and the back pack appears as always to collect inventory. I then return to the tower and try to place the cross in the niche in the wall but the cross is not in inventory. I return to the grave yard but the cross is gone. I leave the game and return trying to get the cross in the back pack only to find out it is not there when I try to get it to put it in the niche in the wall. What is the problem ? Why is the cross not there ? I need this to go to the next step. Love the game and the walk through is a big help when stuck but not this time.

alfoil
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

Re:the celtic cross and the hidden room

[Post New]by alfoil on Mar 14, 12 2:05 PM
I would like the answer to this too. I am in exactly the same spot with the same problem. If I crash back to the desktop again I am going to scream!! It would be nice if someone could put an answer up for these posts. Alfoil.

alfoil
Squid
Squid
74 Posts

[Post New]by alfoil on Mar 14, 12 11:28 PM
I have solved this problem by deleting photos, and some saved games. Re started the game and went from there without a problem. I did have the game crash again later on and again I did the delete thing. Started again without a problem. The thing I hate is that when it crashes you lose the progress you have made back to the last save. Good luck with this issue. cheers, Alfoil.

[Post New]by Lyazza on Apr 21, 12 7:33 AM
The celtic cross may still be in the cellar door. . I'm about to give up have been blown up sooo many times with the skull chemicals... yes i clean the grate each time .
Any other suggestions please ..

Go to: