Cloud Castle in Nevertales: The Beauty Within

[Post New]by Acoy24 on Jul 18, 15 8:53 AM
I am stuck on the angel game and there is no lion present for me to get the 10th bottle from. I know I have gotten the game done correctly, but it won't let me pass so I can't go on to the next step. I can not be the only one with this problem, does anyone have a solution?

Re:Cloud Castle in Nevertales: The Beauty Within

[Post New]by Densie01 on Jul 22, 15 2:13 PM
I'm having exactly the same problem. I've done it at least 4 times but it's not working

[Post New]by Acoy24 on Jul 27, 15 1:53 PM
Thank you for responding! I have tried several times each day over the last two weeks to succeed at the Angel Game and I am so FRUSTRATED ! It must be the only game in Nevertales: The Beauty Within, that has no skip button, so I am stuck until someone has mercy on me and tells me how to resolve the problem! I am going to contact Big Fish about this problem, have you contacted them yet?

They say their forums can help, but no one except you has responded and you are having the same problem I am having! I guess no one else has found a solution.

[Post New]by Acoy24 on Aug 2, 15 10:12 AM
Dear Densie,

Bryant with BF Games got me through the Angel game so I am passing on his advice to try to help you!

First, shut off computer totally, then reboot.
Second, turn on Airplane mode in your settings and retry the Angel game. I play on my iPad and it was easy to complete the Angel game once I had followed these tips. The lion showed up and I was able to get the pieces I needed to go further in the game and finally complete it! At this time, turn the Airplane mode off so you can continue the game.

I hope you have the same luck after trying these tips!

[Post New]by Leefoo on Nov 19, 15 3:47 PM
Unfortunately powering off my IPad and putting it in Airplane mode didn't work. I guess I will be emailing Big Fish.

Ridiculous!

[Post New]by sewcook on Feb 27, 16 1:15 PM
I too am having trouble with the angel game. Can't figure out how to get through it to get the lion door open. I would like to skip this section, but no skip button is apparent. I play on a PC desktop so I can't turn Airplane mode on. Can anyone help me?

Go to: