pdcagirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

can't get an item

[Post New]by pdcagirl on Jul 18, 15 12:26 PM
am at the window where was supposed to receive a scapel. But never did so can't open the bag outside on the street to proceed in game. What does one do when one does not get the proper tools with which to work?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re: can't get an item

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 19, 15 11:22 AM
Hi pdcagirl,

I'm sorry to hear that there is some trouble receiving the scalpel at the window scene of this particular game. I definitely know how frustrating it can be to not be able to proceed in a game.

Looking at the Mystery Murders: Jack the Ripper Walkthrough were you able to click the window for the ticket as well? It looks like the walkthrough recommends both to be obtained before the bucket.

If you are still having trouble clicking on the window for both items, it is recommended to look at the following help article to ensure that everything is up to date with your video graphics card:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

If the above article doesn't seem to help, please reach out to our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report. We definitely want to help you obtain the proper tools to proceed.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

pdcagirl
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Re: can't get an item

[Post New]by pdcagirl on Jul 20, 15 8:52 AM
have followed your advice and was able to proceed. Thanks so much for your reply and help - do appreciate it.

Go to: