gerl2
Guppy
Guppy
194 Posts

congrats rahia and wow

[Post New]by gerl2 on Jul 18, 15 2:16 PM
I just wanted to say congratulations on how you moved from level 47 to 65 so fast(it was like over night).
Most of all that I found great is how you became number 1 on the leader board on every HOS and it wasn't glitch scores, truly amazing. (PS I never seen you on the top board)

Congrats

Edited on 07/18/2015 at 2:25:27 PM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Re:congrats rahia and wow

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jul 18, 15 2:29 PM
Yea....Rahia is a b@d @$$......and R@wKn it @lw@y$!!... **D@NgeR**..out

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jul 18, 15 2:52 PM
Aww, shucks! *blushes* Thank you! My secret is 2-3 weeks on the Merry go round and 1-2 days of questing. Also my feeders and some really good friends! (Major shout out to Beckster who helped me a LOT! Love you, girl!)

If you need help with anything let me know who you are on my friends list, gerl2. I can usually put the forum name with the game name but you have me stumped.

pclark200
Minnow
Minnow
298 Posts

[Post New]by pclark200 on Jul 18, 15 8:54 PM
Congratulations Rahia!! You are a wonderful friend, and I love to see you winning!

blabbitfan86
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,024 Posts

[Post New]by blabbitfan86 on Jul 19, 15 9:55 AM
I agree, you advanced at a mindblowing rate, I kept an eye out for your stats in Keeping Tabs and boy oh boy did you rock!! Gave me a boost, too, made me think: "Hey, I can do that too, I'll get to the top, might take me a while longer but I can make it!" I like how people congratulate each other instea of getting jealous (green eyed monster), cheering others on is the best medicine to make yourself get excited and inspired.

Beckster5569
Minnow
Minnow
256 Posts

[Post New]by Beckster5569 on Jul 19, 15 1:59 PM
Congratulations, girl friend!! Glad that I was able to help you out a little! And thanks to you for all your help! When that helping hand goes both ways, it sure makes the game easier and more fun!!

Beckster

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jul 19, 15 3:05 PM
See now you are just being modest! You helped me out a lot! Thank you for all your help and looking forward to the next update where we can exchange happiness and moans about all the stuff they added or didn't add.

The game is indeed more fun with good friends! Thank goodness I found a good bunch! I love you all!

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jul 19, 15 3:56 PM
Rahia wrote:See now you are just being modest! You helped me out a lot! Thank you for all your help and looking forward to the next update where we can exchange happiness and moans about all the stuff they added or didn't add.

The game is indeed more fun with good friends! Thank goodness I found a good bunch! I love you all!

$@p()tE loves you too......they are ripe now.......the crem brulee of the heavens....**D** out....just sayn' that's all........$@p()tE

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jul 19, 15 4:05 PM
Ya teasin' me, D? I'm gonna have to go find me some. Arg, I missed the Farmer's Market this weekend. I knew I was forgetting something.. I knew it! Love ya, D! Never change!

gertie0513
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by gertie0513 on Jul 21, 15 8:00 PM
Congrats Rahia!! WTG! What an achievement. Playing like that and gifting also. I am impressed.
Happy Gaming
Gertie

Go to: