New pc

[Post New]by lanky46musician on Jul 18, 15 7:58 PM
My old pc died, so I bought a new notebook and loaded MC on it as soon as I got it. It gave me a new id#. Now I don't mind starting all over, but is there any way I can load the old game on here too?

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

Re:New pc

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 18, 15 8:02 PM
You would need to contact customer support.
https://bigfishgames.custhelp.com/app/ask/

Notify them about your new id along with your old id and game name.
They will transfer your old game to your new id.

Edited on 07/18/2015 at 8:32:03 PM PST

FionaN
Minnow
Minnow
232 Posts

New pc

[Post New]by FionaN on Jul 19, 15 10:03 AM
lanky46musician wrote:My old pc died, so I bought a new notebook and loaded MC on it as soon as I got it. It gave me a new id#. Now I don't mind starting all over, but is there any way I can load the old game on here too?

Hi
I am in the same boat, i had to replace my PC yesterday.

Contact BF and attach a Dr Felix.
The info they will need is Old ID number and if you have started a new game , new ID number. What level you were at helps as well. This is the second time i have gone through this process as my old PC was playing up for some time. It has been going on the fritz for some months - it was old, just like me....

Fiona

Player: Fionna

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:New pc

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 20, 15 7:41 AM
Hi lanky46musician,

I'm sorry to hear that your old PC died and when loading Midnight Castle onto your new notebook, a new player ID was assigned. I definitely understand wanting to look into if your old game can be loaded onto your notebook.

c0c0_nuts and FionaN are right. Please contact our Customer Support Team with your old player ID and new player ID. They can definitely look into this for you. Since the Dr. Felix diagnostic report is mainly used for certain technical issues, it isn't needed for this particular issue. Once the Support Team receives your player IDs, they will work with you to transfer your progress.

I hope this helps! Feel free to PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: