judy76073
Clownfish
Clownfish
531 Posts

I bought the game, but..........

[Post New]by judy76073 on Jul 18, 15 10:59 PM
I bought this game, but having my doubts now - bought only because I had no new games to play - and probably won't have another new half-decent game until next Thursday when the next CE comes out. will carry on with it because I paid for it. Not really liking it. oh well, my mistake (sigh).......

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

Re:I bought the game, but..........

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 19, 15 1:05 AM
Judy....
Big Fish is a lot more generous about issuing refunds than other companies.....so, you might ask them to take the game off your account and give you a credit to use for a game more to your liking.

Big Fish has done that for me twice (after which I vowed to play the full demo before I purchased a game or forever hold my peace.)

I am sorry you do not like the game. I found the first in the series perfectly charming, and while I haven't gotten very far in it yet, it seems to be just that.
Still.....we cannot all be pleased or like every game choice we are given.

Me? I play Mah Jong or Solitaire when I cannot find an adventure game to my taste. Once I was charmed by Match-3 games but that love affaire sadly, fizzled for me.

bren1joy1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by bren1joy1 on Aug 3, 15 10:27 PM
Hi BF Gamers:

I'm usually a lurker, but I enjoy the messages/concerns from other BF members.

I don't think this will help much, but maybe a computer expert can figure it out.

I have a laptop and a pc; on the pc I couldn't find the spring referenced in another thread. Played the game on my laptop, and voila, found the spring. Will have to replay the game again on the pc because one of the threads suggested items have to be chosen in a particular order.

If I can then find the spring on the pc, the right order is the right solution. If I can't, maybe it's something on my pc??? Will post my results

Ps. I'm liking the game

Edited on 08/03/2015 at 10:28:53 PM PST

bren1joy1
Starfish
Starfish
42 Posts

[Post New]by bren1joy1 on Aug 4, 15 6:35 PM
Ok re the spring (and I hope I can explain this!).

In the area of the big robot (the one with the hole in his back), down to the right is the area where you fill the blue bottle. To the left of the blue bottle is a box with the spring inside.

Before you leave this area with the blue bottle, use the combusta on this spring area; the box will break apart and you can then pick up the spring!

If you leave before doing this, the game will not let you back into this area and you will not go forward and you will become very frustrated

At least I think that's what's happening; it's not a glitch so much as an 'oh oh'!

Go to: