1Arwyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

Re:Post your Midnight Castle (iOS) Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by 1Arwyn on Dec 9, 14 9:15 PM
I was playing along, got a message that the gift round was over and when the game restarted I had a new user name, on a Lower level, and a different player ID!

How can I get my player back?!

Thanks.

Beevg
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by Beevg on Dec 10, 14 2:14 PM
The exact same thing just happened to me - what's going on?

I was playing along, got a message that the gift round was over and when the game restarted I had a new user name, on a Lower level, and a different player ID!

Edited on 12/10/2014 at 2:15:25 PM PST

[Post New]by jxr254 on Dec 10, 14 6:22 PM
Me too! I was at LeaveLineWork 44 I think and started back at Level 1. Then I uninstalled. Now I'm at level 6 with a totally different user name. :-(

[Post New]by 2snowy on Dec 10, 14 7:17 PM
Hi
I hope someone can help me!?!
About an hour ago while playing a sign popped up - multiple devices warning!
It said my game would restart where I left off but it hasn't.
It seems my game has been hijacked!!!!

I play as Sabrina -i578607. I've been playing for months and am at level 33, but now it says my name is Schnee (i1430741) at level 6.

Every time I shut the game down and restart it, it's this Schnee player.

Please help!!

Kim

[Post New]by arthropod on Dec 10, 14 7:25 PM
Same here. Same sequence of events everyone is reporting and same outcome. I was at level 46. Now my name is schnee at level 6. Not sure where we go to submit a support request.

[Post New]by Jollygamer on Dec 10, 14 8:21 PM
Same here... I filed a report with BigFish Tech support yesterday. Since then I have added the Id of 2 other players who also have the same problem to the incidence report. So far I have not had any reply.

[Post New]by rosebali on Dec 11, 14 4:54 AM
My game has reset back to the beginning. Can you please tell me how to get back to my old game.

Daventry1
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by Daventry1 on Dec 11, 14 6:56 AM
Hi, since installing the Christmas update three or four days ago, my flower counter has stopped working. I've collected thousands and thousands of flowers to try and get the Christmas cards, but my flower counter is not rewarding me for each one. id i378552

lawse1
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by lawse1 on Dec 11, 14 8:21 AM
Still having a problem, Renie-BC Canada if you see this I can not return gifts to you.
It has been happening for a couple of weeks now, I am sent a gift but her name is not on the bottom to send a gift to. She is on my friends list on the left side but not on the bottom so I can send her a gift. Yes this is a technical issue

[Post New]by FabuKabu on Dec 11, 14 4:55 PM
Please help! My game is stuck in a loop and I have lost my identity. My midnight castle name is Kabu. I am on level 31. Today my game said multiple devices warning. My identity is gone. It now says Diane level 6. I am so heartbroken. I play on an iPad 3 I believe. Please please help. I have shut down completely. Updated operating system. Loaded midnight castle on my iPhone 5 which is just at level 1. Nothing has helped. PLEASE CONTACT ME AND HELP ME. I can't give you my id number because I don't have my identity but in the last tournament I was number 104

FrankieKY
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by FrankieKY on Dec 11, 14 7:05 PM
The same thing just happened to me. First the message about all things come to an end and then it said I have multiple devices (which I DONT) and my name is Diane and I'm on level 6.

My name is Frankie, ID code: i323098 and I was on level 45. Please advise as what I need to do to get my game back.

Frankie

Edited on 12/11/2014 at 7:09:16 PM PST

eastendteddy
Salmon
Salmon
2,821 Posts

[Post New]by eastendteddy on Dec 11, 14 7:06 PM
Trouble with the Top Scores it just went to me as #1 but not one name under me.
I have left the game and restarted three times now and still the same thing.I even rebooted came back same thing .
I have read in an other post this happening and players loseing there game I do not want this to happen to me.
If this is a glich please fix it.
Randy

FrankieKY
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by FrankieKY on Dec 11, 14 9:01 PM
Now each time I try to open midnight castle, it shows the three gift daily bonus, the player name as Diane and level 6, but immediately then the "Multiple devices warning" message appears. It says: "Your profile has progressed on another device. The game will now restart to pick up where you left off.

So I press continue, and an identical message only slightly smaller appears. Again I press continue (or tap anywhere on the screen) and the game restarts. And the same "Multiple devices warning" appears and the loop continues.

Is my game lost???? What should I do??? Does anyone monitor this thread?? It seems that several other iPad users have received the same message. Has the system been hacked? I have only ever played on one device so this makes no sense whatsoever.

FrankieKY. ID: i323098

Edited on 12/11/2014 at 9:29:43 PM PST

[Post New]by David0555 on Dec 12, 14 7:55 AM
Hi, I'm having a big problem on my iphone I am david level 15, when i tried to connect yesterday it said that i was Diane level 6. After it opens on that account it says multiple devices warning ..your profile has progressed on another device. The game will restart to pick up where you left off. After that message it repeats that over and over again. I cannot play anymore. I tried changing my facebook password, deleting the game and re-download it but still the same thing. What should I do?

1Arwyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by 1Arwyn on Dec 12, 14 9:56 AM
FrankieKY,

I have exactly the same issue. I think they are working on it. I submitted a report to tech support, but as it is a free game, so who knows how much effort they put into it.

It's now 3 days since I've been able to play.

I'm afraid to play any server-based games by bigfish. If they can't control access, what is happening when they access my device?!!!

Frustrated former fan...

bfgMurrumbidgee
1,338 Posts

[Post New]by bfgMurrumbidgee on Dec 12, 14 10:32 AM
G'day,

I wanted to pop in and let you know that the developers have identified the source of the issue causing different profiles to load and are working feverishly on an update to correct this for all impacted players.

We will be able to restore the progress to the accounts affected.
Please note: The restoration may take slightly longer than the update to the game.

In the meantime, on your iOS device, please try to avoid the following actions:

Sending the app to the background.
Fast app switching.
Tapping on a message that takes you out of the game.

If you're taken out of the game for any reason, please wait a few seconds before going back in.

Thank you for your patience, as soon as we know more we'll update you all.

bfgMurrumbidgee

bookaday
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by bookaday on Dec 12, 14 3:58 PM
Has this latest problem been resolved for anyone?

[Post New]by Jollygamer on Dec 12, 14 5:41 PM
I received an email saying it will be fixed via another update. So keep checking the App Store.

[Post New]by jfjref on Dec 12, 14 9:10 PM
Hi, Same Here have lost everything Player Name Jacky ID: 40671, level 38. Game is back to level 1 and I wont play it at the moment

1Arwyn
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by 1Arwyn on Dec 12, 14 10:34 PM
Glad to hear their working on it. I haven't been able to play for 4 days now! I know it's a free game, but it hooked, and have purchased many diamonds!

Go to: