Re:Post your Agency 33 Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by sweetprules on Nov 8, 14 7:32 PM
I like Neolname try to purchase the $24.99 and it changes to $69.00 for 1600 orbs what is up
with the purchasing will not purchase till its fixed or expanation I got caught the first time but not anymore

[Post New]by vandicat on Nov 9, 14 6:10 AM
Love the game, but am feeling very frustrated after this latest update. I gave the large meteorites for the Law and Order quest at least twice before I realized I had already given them and it's still asking for them. I also had 60-70 orbs just disappear that I was saving for Nike. It is so much harder to level a HOS and get what you need without the time and accuracy bonuses. Do not like the new pick a bottle see what you get.

Fatal Error upon start up

[Post New]by civilgrrl on Nov 9, 14 7:09 AM
Ever since the upgrade, I have not been able to run Agency 33.

Start the game, get the big fish logo, get the elefant logo, get the click to enter Agency 33 page, click and goes to fatal error.

I've uninstalled, restarted computer, reinstalled.

Still get fatal error. This is currently my favorite game and hate that I can't play right now.

Just did a Dr. Felix report and will follow up with support.

[Post New]by Drakuly on Nov 9, 14 10:44 AM
I'm on level 5 in Carnival in Rio and Polar Station and I have not earned a relic part ever in those scenes. Has anyone? Or is it a glitch?

Edited on 11/09/2014 at 10:45:25 AM PST

[Post New]by seileasdar on Nov 9, 14 12:06 PM
argh!!

Have found the painting in the iron box in the courtyard to the mansion. The one where you need the jellyfish for.

Then went back to the gallery and approached the display with my new painting to insert.
Couldn't quite get there. Painting gone!! Just vanished. Pouff, gone.

How can I retrieve it, and what am I missing if I don't insert it?
Any help anyone?

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

Does anyone know how to classify the game so I can possibly reset my data execution setting?

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Nov 11, 14 10:49 AM
Not sure if this goes in the technical portion of the forum or not. I have contacted several people in Seattle about the point issues, fatal errors, and so far...not had success after doing what they have suggested. I may post this again when I find the message from poster who had similar issues. When I get the error message about roaming and lock EleGames, the Data execution notification comes up. I don't know what all the abbrievation stand for, and accidently disabled a large section of my computer functioning. I might could stop or decrease the fatal errors if I knew the games codes, or types of information the data execution needs to undo the problem. Anyone know anything about data execution?

mojitomomma
Guppy
Guppy
193 Posts

[Post New]by mojitomomma on Nov 11, 14 4:38 PM
Trying to create the "special acid". I have all objects. I'm able to cut the flower with the knife but unable to do anything after that. When I do a search on this forum, I see in August that several others had a problem creating the "special acid" though they weren't even able to cut the flower. Seems to be an ongoing problem (both prior to the update and after the most recent update) that most people skip to be able to progress in the game.

Anudelman
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

Inventor challenges not posting

[Post New]by Anudelman on Nov 12, 14 7:59 AM
Good day! I just finished creating the sun, rune, and sewing machine objects, all in response to inventor challenges, but none of them posted to the mass challenge scroll. Can this bug be fixed, or is it a "feature" of the game?

[Post New]by Jolmes on Nov 14, 14 8:50 AM
Hello,

I am having issues with the Inventor's Treasure Hunter quest (Give Imperial Gong). I have created the Gong but when I go to the quest to give it to the Inventor the "give" button is still gray as opposed to green. I restarted the game thinking it might be an easy fix but I was unsuccessful.

Also, I saw someone comment on disliking the "pick the bottle" and I too am not certain I care for it...just a tidbit from me

Thank you for any help you can provide and have a nice day.

4tinynana
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by 4tinynana on Nov 14, 14 10:23 AM
I am not getting my daily reward. I'm playing on a pc. My wife & son are also playing this game on the same pc. My wife gets her daily reward but my son & I do not.

None of us are getting the time or accuracy bonuses, as are a lot of other players. I think it's time for a tech ticket.

[Post New]by Jolmes on Nov 14, 14 1:18 PM
Oh yes, I am also not receiving time or accuracy bonuses since the most recent update. Thank you for the reminder 4tinynana

[Post New]by Archangel1977 on Nov 15, 14 12:55 PM
Hello,
Just a small issue, but an annoying one. Every time I go into the game I now have to turn off the music element. Before once you'd selected this once that was it. Sometimes I forget to do this and it doesn't become apparent until I go into a hop and then the annoying background music is there distracting me from the game.

Thanks

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Nov 16, 14 4:11 PM
In my opinion, someone at EleGames or BigFish techies know how to correct the fatal error I keep receiving. It may be with my computer, but how can I tell this? It is locking or whatever everytime I hear the clang-which is very frequently. I had one day of bliss and I should have known it would not last! I am so frustrated that someone even on the forum cannot help me understand this or correct it if it is with the game/or BigFish. I am certain others are having the same error as well. Also, since we are not getting extra points for anything, How are the challenges being addressed when we are requested to add them, etc. I seem to remember getting those points. Is the loss of the extra points a permanent implement in the game? Is it a another "glitch"? Clang...Clang... I will of course put in another ticket, but seriously, someone should know and tell us how to correct this ourselves if we can rather than completing the tickets, etc.

[Post New]by sweetprules on Nov 17, 14 4:47 AM
PLEASE HELP!

Purchase a new computer still have old computer would like to know how to transfer old account data time and treasure to new computer

Thank you.

[Post New]by grammadam on Nov 17, 14 10:55 AM
my game willnot even load, all i get is a blank screen annd a game not responding. can anyone please help me, i a at my wits end.

i have the sae proble, except i just get a blank screen

[Post New]by grammadam on Nov 17, 14 11:03 AM
civilgrrl wrote:Ever since the upgrade, I have not been able to run Agency 33.

Start the game, get the big fish logo, get the elefant logo, get the click to enter Agency 33 page, click and goes to fatal error.

I've uninstalled, restarted computer, reinstalled.

Still get fatal error. This is currently my favorite game and hate that I can't play right now.

Just did a Dr. Felix report and will follow up with support.

bfgVaiya
Salmon
Salmon
2,557 Posts

[Post New]by bfgVaiya on Nov 18, 14 2:32 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm truly sorry to see these issues are coming up Fatal Errors are definitely not fun to deal with, and neither are the other issues that have been reported.

Please contact Tech Support HERE with a Dr. Felix Report, and our Reps are more than happy to troubleshoot with you. We really do want to make sure things are running smoothly

I hope this helps!

bfgVaiya

[Post New]by lillie1960 on Nov 19, 14 4:24 PM
I am at level 49 and the character states waiting for update. Is this a new game update or is there something I need to do. Please help

[Post New]by Hermenia on Nov 20, 14 10:34 AM
Hello,

Wondering what is going on with the level ups & energy increases. I have leveled up 3 times already (soon to be 4), and I am noticing that the level nor my energy is increasing/going up, but in fact staying the same after each level up. I am not advancing higher than level 34 & my energy is not going any higher than 290. The only thing that happens when I reach a level up is that my current energy level replenishes & I receive orbs--that's it. Is level 34 as far as the game goes or is this a game bug/glitch that needs to be fixed???

[Post New]by Mord_Sith1963 on Nov 21, 14 4:44 AM
Hi, I have completed building the bridge to the Island with the english garden, however this is still coming up as a quest to fulfil. As I have fulfilled the quest I cannot complet the remainer of my tasks as it keeps saying I have to build the aforementioned bridge. Please can you check this for me.

Thanks

Go to: