annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

Lost friends

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Jul 19, 15 2:18 PM
When I lost my game recently I had to wait over two weeks to get it back. I put notes on this forum when I lost the game and when I got my new ID; I also sent out new invitations to all my old friends and was very pleased that most of them responded positively.

However there are still six people from whom I have heard nothing and who I cannot contact as I don't know their BF name. Would it be bad form if I listed their names here and asked anyone who is in contact with them to let them know the situation? If they don't want to continue being friends with me that is okay but I don't want them to be wondering what happened to me.

Jackie34918
Flounder
Flounder
2,054 Posts

Re:Lost friends

[Post New]by Jackie34918 on Jul 19, 15 3:16 PM
I don't see why you can't do that. I have seen others do it many times.

pamkatz
Clownfish
Clownfish
864 Posts

[Post New]by pamkatz on Jul 19, 15 10:29 PM
Sweet, don't you know their friend codes? can't you just re-invite them? Ok than all you need to do is use the all forum search on the right and Advanced forum Search (Midnight Castle) check your messages, I PM-ed you. =v=

Re:friends needed
[Post New]by MrantboYZ on May 4, 14 3:34 AM
Hi othemanny613 my name is Akidna.

Edited on 07/20/2015 at 1:30:45 PM PST

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Jul 20, 15 1:40 AM
Yes, as I mentioned I have already reinvited everyone but these six are the only ones who (a) have not responded and (b) whose BF names are unknown to me.

If anyone has contact with any of the following:

Akidna 106663
Aldrich 469825
Christine 384594
Rosebud 430567
Sparkles 261640

could you kindly point them in my direction. If they don't want to continue the friendship that is okay but I don't want to write them off (some of them have been with me for some time) without making further effort to contact them.

Thanks.

Edited on 09/13/2015 at 7:52:45 AM PST

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Jul 21, 15 2:02 AM
Hi annieliz 1
I have 2 of your friends on my friends list. Firstly Aldrich. His forum name is berttoski. I added him at the end of May and have been sending him spring flowers. He is on level 17 and I'm sure his wish list has been changing but it is all spring items. The last time he gifted me was 12th of June.
Secondly Akidna OZ is the name I have but the same ID as you but I don't know her forum name. She last sent me a gift on 15th of July.
They were both added about the same time. Aldrich can be found in thread PC Players needing Spring Items. I must add that because my wish list is mainly for Christmas cards for the consortium I know it isn't possible for some people to gift me so I don't usually worry but I hate the thought of sending gifts that aren't used so I'm going to PM berttoski and I will pass on your message.

Good luck finding your friends

Norry

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Jul 21, 15 4:44 AM
Thanks norry6. I really appreciate that players are doing their best to help me locate these lost friends. As I locate them I am/will send a friendly message asking if they want to continue or not; I don't want to hassle anyone but don't want to lose them owing to the confusion that losing my previous game/ID number caused.

Lt66
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by Lt66 on Jul 24, 15 1:58 AM
I945463

Lost my game and need to generate a new friend list. Help if you can by inviting me to friend.

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Jul 24, 15 3:19 AM
Hello Lt66; sorry to hear that you have lost your game. Have you asked the technical help people if they can restore it for you? I lost my game a few weeks ago which was irritating as I was on Level 48 at the time; but they managed to restore the game for me at the point where it had been before I lost it - it was on their servers. Certainly worth a try.

I am guessing that you are not one of the players who document all your friends to keep a record of gifts in and gifts out; also their ID numbers and records of their game level (this is useful if you suspect they have stopped playing). If you don't have any records you could try looking up their names on the friend search function (if they have unusual names you might find them). Also you could put a post on this forum giving your avatar name and asking for your lost friends to rejoin you.

You may have already done this but if not look under Helpful Links (it's a sticky on the first page of the forum) where you will find a thread for people searching for friends playing on IOS. I myself am playing on a pc so cannot oblige you.

Best of luck.

aussie_Dot
Flounder
Flounder
2,429 Posts

[Post New]by aussie_Dot on Jul 25, 15 3:00 AM
Hi Annieliz & Norry,

Just saw this (in blue below) in the Consortium thread. As it was posted by berttoski I thought it relevant here. It appears to be a new game & a new id for berttoski (used to be Aldrich). He may need a PM to find out if he still wants to be friends.

I've restarted my game - darn computer virus.
I'm Alderman & my ID# is 487601

annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Jul 25, 15 3:05 AM
aussie_dot you are a marvel; thank you very much.

You are all so helpful and have given me much information which has already resulted in three of the six now being reinstated on my friends list.

norry6
Clownfish
Clownfish
611 Posts

[Post New]by norry6 on Jul 25, 15 7:43 AM
annieliz1 wrote:aussie_dot you are a marvel; thank you very much.

You are all so helpful and have given me much information which has already resulted in three of the six now being reinstated on my friends list.

Glad you've seen this annieliz and you are quite right Dot is a marvel.
It's great you've got 3 of your friends back. Good luck with the others

Norry

Go to: