LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

Re: NEWS ABOUT AN UPDATE FOR THIS GAME!

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jul 19, 15 2:50 PM
I just wanted Everyone to know...that I have spoken to CS four different times about this game.

They told me this week...they are still working on an update...with the Developers...and hope to fix it soon.

I have NO idea when or how or any other information than this! But, I wanted to let Everyone know about this news.

I hope this news helps Everyone, feel better about this game...like it has for me.

Best to All Fishies,
Lisa

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Re: NEWS ABOUT AN UPDATE FOR THIS GAME!

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 19, 15 7:47 PM
Hey MissLisa...

Thanks for the info.

Yes, it would be nice if the game got a good looking to. I was lucky in that I have played twice through the game, and the only glitch I had was that each time the cursor wasn't in the position it should have been in one scene. No more than that. Just one scene each time. I then clicked on ALT+ENTER to put the game into window mode, exited via the red cross, restarted the game, and everything was OK.

I enjoyed playing the game so much, I do want to play it a third time, but am also waiting for another update before playing it again.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jul 20, 15 11:14 AM
Valdy wrote:Hey MissLisa...

Thanks for the info.

Yes, it would be nice if the game got a good looking to. I was lucky in that I have played twice through the game, and the only glitch I had was that each time the cursor wasn't in the position it should have been in one scene. No more than that. Just one scene each time. I then clicked on ALT+ENTER to put the game into window mode, exited via the red cross, restarted the game, and everything was OK.

I enjoyed playing the game so much, I do want to play it a third time, but am also waiting for another update before playing it again.

Hi Valdy,

You've been so fortunate to have all the games of late that don't work...work well for you. Wish I could say the same. This game looks so good. And the fact that you've played it twice already and like it...say enough for me.

With your endorsement...I will just buy it...with out ever trying it. It would even let me try the demo. But, when they fix it...I can't wait to buy and play it, like yourself.

Always great to hear from you!
Lisa

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 27, 15 6:03 PM
Well, it's been over a week since your first post, Lisa, and no new update has arrived. Not sure we will ever get another one. But one can always hope, I suppose.

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Jul 31, 15 12:25 PM
I can't even count how many times...I've received and corresponded with CS. They Tell me the Developers are working on it. I also have another 2 games that they are working on and corresponding with me about.

I am of the old thought...and persons word is more powerful than anything. But, I'm not sure that is true anymore.

I keep hanging on and staying with , hoping the new Owners will improve.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 31, 15 7:27 PM
And while we are waiting for an update on this game, the beta of a new "Spirit of Revenge" game is already out. No wonder there are glitches - some devs are too fast for their own good.

Have a great weekend!!

LovetoMissLisa
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,823 Posts

[Post New]by LovetoMissLisa on Aug 5, 15 12:15 AM
I just wanted everyone to know...that the SE version works fine for me. I don't know why it works and the CE doesn't. Just wanted to let you all know.

Widows Vista 64 bit

I think I'll get the SE version for now. If, they ever fix the CE version...we'll then I'll see if I want it, after playing the Se.

Lisa

Go to: