Rocks with Red Exclamation Mark

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 19, 15 5:55 PM
How do you get past these that say OOPS Coming Soon? I'm finished all levels that are available except for those behind those rocks. What do we need to do to get past them?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

Rocks with Red Exclamation Mark

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 23, 15 8:40 AM
EPF4CATSBK wrote:How do you get past these that say OOPS Coming Soon? I'm finished all levels that are available except for those behind those rocks. What do we need to do to get past them?

If you are familiar with the Free to Play games - we have to wait until the developers release new content before they are available. As far as when that will be is never disclosed until the day the announcement is made and an indicator shows up in your Big Fish Game Manager that the update is ready for download.

Based on the history of other free to play games this could take anywhere from two weeks to several months. So you just have to check into the forum or your game manager periodically. Hope and Wait.

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

Re:Rocks with Red Exclamation Mark

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jul 23, 15 8:42 AM
Hi EPF4CATSBK,

Like you, I've played through all of the available levels with the exception of those that the rocks are blocking.

From what I can tell, much like our other Free to Play games, it looks like the rocks signify that while you've reached the end of the current content, more will be on the way soon with a fun new feature added.

While it's not that fun to have to sit and wait, playing through levels again to earn more keys and stars, if you haven't already earned all stars on the levels, would be my best suggestion. This way you'll already have a head start for when the new content comes out.

bfgLianorm

[Post New]by EPF4CATSBK on Jul 23, 15 9:53 AM
Thanks for the info. This is my first experience with "Free to Play" sites as this is the first one I've ever been tempted to play.

Is there a way to tell what levels your playing? Asking because on 2 of the upper levels I'd like to ask for tips but no way to explain to anyone which level it is. Guess best way for me to describe it is the 7th and 4th one from the TOP ? Rock. Both 3rd stars on these levels seem impossible. 1 because not sure there is a way to get upgrades in time or the money needed to complete them in the short amount of time.

Has anyone actually got these 2 levels completed with 3 stars?

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Jul 23, 15 10:22 AM
EPF4CATSBK wrote:
Is there a way to tell what levels your playing? Asking because on 2 of the upper levels I'd like to ask for tips but no way to explain to anyone which level it is. Guess best way for me to describe it is the 7th and 4th one from the TOP ? Rock. Both 3rd stars on these levels seem impossible. 1 because not sure there is a way to get upgrades in time or the money needed to complete them in the short amount of time.

Has anyone actually got these 2 levels completed with 3 stars?

That is a very GOOD question. It won't be easy to share tips if we can't describe what level we are on.

I guess in the mean time, perhaps say how many levels past a house AND what are your goals and which animals you start off with. Hopefully someone would recognize by description and offer some help.

There are some levels that may require to sell animals right away for quick cash. For example, if your goals are to make 7 lasagna and 22 egg powder, but you start the level with a couple of pigs. Then immediately sell the pigs, buy chickens and begin to upgrade the plants when the truck returns.

If the goal is to make 15 lasagna and buy 3 pigs and the level starts you off with 2 pigs and some chickens get enough money to buy the third pig then immediately sell all three pigs and upgrade the plants.

If the goal is a money goal (for example, earn 3000 gold) then meet all the other goals you can. As soon as you have the ingredients to fulfill goals, sell off the animals to reach the money goal while you are still processing final goods.

This isn't foolproof but works for the majority of the time.

One major tip: clicking on the processing plants or truck rapidly will speed it up slightly and can often times make the goal with a second or two to spare.

bfgLianorm
608 Posts

[Post New]by bfgLianorm on Jul 23, 15 10:24 AM
Hey EPF4CATSBK

Like you, I think it's pretty frustrating that there aren't any level numbers listed when you're looking at the map to help make it easier to tell which one you're on.

To help make this a bit easier, we've passed along the feedback that we'd like to have the levels numbers, so hopefully we'll see this happen in a new update.

For help with levels, while it's not fun to have to count everything, if you can give a landmark that's next to the level, this might help to give others a good idea of where you are so they can give suggestions on ways to pass a level if they've already completed it.

In example, "I have two levels to go before getting to the bee hive"

Thanks for including some great general tips silver_hawk, especially the one about clicking on the plants or truck. I didn't know that and I'll definitely have to try it out on some of the levels I'm having trouble with.

Happy Gaming!

bfgLianorm

Edited to include responses to silver_hawk's post

Edited on 07/23/2015 at 10:27:49 AM PST

[Post New]by naty1dnt44 on Aug 1, 15 4:02 AM
When will new content be available? (Levels behind those rocks)

Edited on 08/01/2015 at 4:02:38 AM PST

silver_hawk
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,532 Posts

[Post New]by silver_hawk on Aug 1, 15 5:22 AM
naty1dnt44 wrote:When will new content be available? (Levels behind those rocks)

As with all the FTP games it is the million dollar question. I'm afraid you will not get a straight answer. They [the developers] never give any advanced notice. You (we) will all find out when the indicator in the Big Fish Game manager shows there is a new update ready for download and the moderators will post a message here on the forum in one of the locked threads at the top of this forum.

This could take anywhere from 2 weeks to several months. Hope and Wait.

[Post New]by naty1dnt44 on Aug 1, 15 2:30 PM
Thanks for the detailed answer!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Aug 7, 15 2:42 PM
Hi Everyone,

silver_hawk is right - We really don't receive any advance notice regarding updates, but the Mods are always sure to post any related news in the Forums as soon as we have any related information. In the meantime, I hope you can still find ways to enjoy the game.

Cheers,

bfgWaimea

MRLT
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by MRLT on Aug 14, 15 4:58 AM
Been waiting for ages.
YAWN

Go to: