GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

Aveyond: Gates of Night

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Jul 21, 09 4:36 PM
On the Amaranth Games site the release date for part two is on 7-31. I was just wondering if BFG will be releasing it on the 31st as well? I hope so but wanted to check and see if it had any kind of delayed release. Thanks!

SeverineSnape
Stingray
Stingray
5,357 Posts

Re:Aveyond: Gates of Night

[Post New]by SeverineSnape on Jul 22, 09 12:10 AM
I think BFG is the producer of the Aveyond games, or is involved with them somehow, so I'm really hoping Game Club members will be able to get it right away like last time!

memawclay2
Salmon
Salmon
2,712 Posts

[Post New]by memawclay2 on Jul 25, 09 9:25 AM
Thanks for the info, Rose, I'm going to demo Laxius Force 2 if presents it here. I did try LF 1 but it didn't grab me like 3 Stars.

agf8623
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by agf8623 on Jul 27, 09 2:57 PM
Aveyond: Gates of Night will be here at the same time it is released on Amaranthia. Keep your eyes peeled on BFG.

This chapter is even better than the first and a bit longer. Expect lots of new places to explore, puzzles to complete, and pets!

Edited on 07/27/2009 at 2:58:08 PM PST

GameLvr30
Stingray
Stingray
4,785 Posts

[Post New]by GameLvr30 on Jul 27, 09 3:47 PM
Thanks so much SeverineSnape, RosePrincesse, and agf8623 for your responses to my question . I was hopeful that it would be a simultaneous release but wasn’t sure how it happened with Part One. I personally enjoyed the (sort of) first half and have been waiting eagerly for Part Two. I’m glad I only have 3 more days to wait!!!

marg_ret
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

[Post New]by marg_ret on Jul 28, 09 2:51 AM
Does anyone know whether we will be able to continue on from where we were, with all of our levels and goodies, or if we start out at level one in Gates? I had seen a post somewhere that said we would be able to keep our characters as they were.

[Post New]by veronique875 on Jul 28, 09 7:56 AM
Yes if you saved at the end you will start from that save file; although there may be some choices available such as if you played on easy you may be able to change to hard.

Or you can have a choice of starting a new game, with the characters at some level as if they had gone through part one.

agf8623
Guppy
Guppy
111 Posts

[Post New]by agf8623 on Aug 2, 09 12:03 PM
It's out on BFG!

Go to: