Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Couple of Features I Cant Figure Out...Dunno If I Should Buy??

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jul 19, 15 10:31 PM
Hi was hoping someone culd help me here before I make my decision once the hour trial is up? I have like 15 or 20 minutes remaining.

#1. I cannot figure out how to get more empty plots of soil. I checked under each tab & don't see any able to be bought. I thought maybe like in some games, you take a tool (was it that? a hoe or a shovel or whatever?) and dig a plot but ... I think I tried that. Think.

#2. More importantly, HOW DO YOU put down unwanted items?!!? UGH. I haven't been able tof igure this out yet.

Jinnare
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

Re:Couple of Features I Cant Figure Out...Dunno If I Should Buy??

[Post New]by Jinnare on Aug 10, 15 5:34 PM
I'm probably way too late to help you, Yaelle, but I wanted you to at least have a reply.

#1 You buy soil - Click on the shopping cart, then click on Crops. It is the very first item to the left of the crops screen. It's a square, white bag with a brown square in the center of it. You buy a stack of 10 bags and then click on it up to four times, depending on how many soil plots you want to make. You then put it down where ever you want to grow something. As you probably know, you then click on the seed packets and put them on the soil.

#2 There may be another way, but I put things down by picking up something else. You have an empty basket in your hands? As long as it's empty, go ahead and click on a bucket or a seed packet or whatever and it will disappear and the item you've clicked on will appear in your hands. If you have an inventory item (a basket with veggies in it, a pail with milk, a bottle of chili sauce, etc.), then you will have to put that item into the barn (or into a machine or give it to Carlos) before you can pick up anything else.

Hope this info can help someone. I'm really enjoying this game as well as the original, My Farm Life.

Edited on 08/10/2015 at 5:36:38 PM PST

Yaelle
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,317 Posts

Re:Couple of Features I Cant Figure Out...Dunno If I Should Buy??

[Post New]by Yaelle on Jan 28, 16 8:02 PM
Hi. Thanks for the reply.

Well this is funny. I re-installed this game recently, having forgotten I had played it before and I came here to post for help and voila. Look what I found. A post by me.

I just came here because i'm giving the game another try (another being from a week or two ago when I reinstalled) - been stuck at level 20-something...maybe 22 or 23 and I just cant advance . I did once get to VERY close but only once.

I just - - i dont think this was available before ---became able to have more than one stack of crates. That had been a huge annoyance.

Alright will try what you said. TYVM.

Go to: