bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Claws & Feathers 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 20, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Claws & Feathers 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Claws & Feathers 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Claws & Feathers 2 forum

[Post New]by selig2729 on Jul 20, 15 6:40 AM
Any help with level 24 would be greatly appreciated.

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Jul 20, 15 9:31 AM
I'm stuck on Level 18, if I get past that I may be able to help you eventually - any ideas - I started a new thread for Level 18?

[Post New]by selig2729 on Jul 20, 15 3:57 PM
Go to You Tube & search for the game-put in level #
Hope this helps

Re:Levels 18 and 24

[Post New]by fredandethel on Jul 24, 15 12:29 PM
Level 18 - Match yellows top right, use them to set off the lightning. Move the blue bottom left next to the yellow chest, so that you can use 2 reds to surround the bottom cat, then move the blue to set off the rockets bottom right. Can now use the gold, silver, and green keys. Move 2 pinks to surround the profesor cat, can now use gold and red keys, then move the purple bird to the rockets top left.

Level 24 - Move purple bird top right and put bomb between greens. Rearrange red birds around professor cat, and use lightning on second pair of greens. Move bomb bottom right to chained pink, use green key. Move the pink on the right into the middle of the board, so you can use the lightning on the chained yellows.
Free the chained red bird and move it so that you can arrange 2 yellows around the second professor cat. Move the purple bird top left so that you can free the reds, move 1 freed red aside so that you can move 2 pinks to surround the last professor cat. Now just move the last blue bird to free the silver key.

Hope this helps. I'm still taking a couple of moves too many on levels 60 and 66

jehoweth
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by jehoweth on Aug 31, 15 10:42 AM
I am stuck on 10. Just not enough birds and don't know where to begin! Help!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 31, 15 11:42 AM
jehoweth wrote:I am stuck on 10. Just not enough birds and don't know where to begin! Help!

Welcome to the pond!

There are quite a few threads covering various levels in this forum. The walkthrough for level 10 is here:

http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/461271.page#6139915

but if you only want a hint, start from the right side of the board and if you go slowly you should be able to figure it out.

Go to: