Edited on 07/20/2015 at 9:09:24 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Jewel Match 2: Reloaded here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 20, 15 6:45 AM
Hello Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Jewel Match 2: Reloaded here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, and I know other gamers and the developers do as well. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Jewel Match 2: Reloaded.

2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.

3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.

4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning. .

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM one of our Moderators.

bfgBellerophon

divaprods
Minnow
Minnow
285 Posts

[Post New]by divaprods on Jul 20, 15 10:00 AM
Boring. I like a lot of explosions and interesting gems in my M3 games and this has neither.

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jul 20, 15 11:26 AM
LOVE, Love, love...Jewel Match series so VERY HAPPY to see this new release today JM2R, happy dance, happy dance !

OMG...have been waiting so L-O-N-G for a new M3 game, to play that I really and Jewel Match has never, let me down, own every one they have made .
No saved coupons though ...Dang it, but it is double punch Monday, so may have to break my rule and splurge on this one .
Download is done, SO EXCITED....I'll be back !!

Just finished the demo, and as expected...LOVE IT the music in these games, bring some much needed serenity to my soul .
The game play is totally relaxing also, you can play on timed, limited moves, or relaxed, there are mini games to play, castles to build, a store to buy upgrades and fun game boards, to complete.
I like getting the amulets to drop off of the bottom, of the board, collecting gold and collecting silver and gold coins, that you get from making large matches lol.
THANK YOU developers, for another AWESOME game in this series, RELOADED is just what the doctor ordered, I can relax and ENJOY !!

Edited on 07/20/2015 at 12:55:26 PM PST

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jul 20, 15 1:47 PM

Edited on 07/24/2015 at 10:11:27 AM PST

Nagster
Lobster
Lobster
93 Posts

[Post New]by Nagster on Jul 21, 15 9:35 AM

Edited on 07/24/2015 at 10:24:51 AM PST

thistle809
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by thistle809 on Jul 22, 15 3:25 AM

Edited on 07/24/2015 at 10:14:39 AM PST

EndlessSerpent
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by EndlessSerpent on Jul 22, 15 2:01 PM
I love the Jewel Match series, but this one really fell short. Where are all the things that make Jewel Match such a great series? The series started off great with all the unique features and powerups. The hammer use to be great, couldn't even buy it this time. And I loved the way it would throw you from one puzzle into another by finding keys and unlocking new areas. This has none of the fun stuff. It's almost like playing a cheap knockoff of a really great series.

If I was to compare this to some of the other Match3 games out there, I'd say, this one ranks among the bottom feeders.

Please bring back the really cool powerups and screens you had with the other Jewel Matches.

I don't think I want this one. I'll wait for the next one Jewel Match comes out with. Hopefully, it's better than this one, otherwise, the Jewel Match series is finished for
me.

Thank you

EndlessSerpent
Guppy
Guppy
150 Posts

[Post New]by EndlessSerpent on Jul 22, 15 2:08 PM
Oops, sorry, I forgot....Mini games...I played the Majong one...Don't like Majong, never have. I find it super boring.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 22, 15 2:18 PM
I'm only at level 21 and don't have the original version of this game, but it looks to be an old game with new graphics. Pretty standard M3 play, fast playing since you can make moves all the time. Timed, relaxed, and limited moves options to play in. Very sparkly graphics, almost a bit too bright. Liked the ambient soundtrack. Has a lot of the features from the last Jewel Match (JM Snowscapes) that came out earlier this year with items available to buy in the shop, a scene building element in between boards, amulets to drop off the bottom of boards and boxes to uncover spaces. Many of the game options are customizable.

It's an extreme graphics hog, and you need really high screen resolution to get all the features to work properly (I can't get windowed mode to work because my monitor isn't up to par). The minigames are optional and you can just keep going in the M3 boards if you don't want to bother with the side mahjong or HOG portion of the game. Don't know if there will be the huge scrolling boards as in the last JM game; so far it's been static boards only but at 200 total levels looks to be a long playing M3. out of 5 stars for me.

Edited on 07/22/2015 at 2:32:41 PM PST

meanbusiness
Guppy
Guppy
186 Posts

[Post New]by meanbusiness on Aug 24, 15 11:13 PM
I agree with everything said below. How disappointing...

EndlessSerpent wrote:I love the Jewel Match series, but this one really fell short. Where are all the things that make Jewel Match such a great series? The series started off great with all the unique features and powerups. The hammer use to be great, couldn't even buy it this time. And I loved the way it would throw you from one puzzle into another by finding keys and unlocking new areas. This has none of the fun stuff. It's almost like playing a cheap knockoff of a really great series.

If I was to compare this to some of the other Match3 games out there, I'd say, this one ranks among the bottom feeders.

Please bring back the really cool powerups and screens you had with the other Jewel Matches.

I don't think I want this one. I'll wait for the next one Jewel Match comes out with. Hopefully, it's better than this one, otherwise, the Jewel Match series is finished for
me.

Thank you

[Post New]by rayvyn2k on Aug 25, 15 10:52 PM
This is my first time playing Jewel Match and I have to say that I love this game.

I love the graphics, the sparkly jewels, the gorgeous music and the castle building element.

Playing on timed mode but I don't feel rushed so far--only up to level 44, so that might change.

I like that it's not frenetic, that I don't really feel rushed. I play games to relax and unwind and this one does the trick for me.

It might be different as I get to the higher levels.

Super happy I stumbled upon this game.

growlybear1
Squid
Squid
64 Posts

[Post New]by growlybear1 on Dec 3, 15 10:20 AM
Bought Jewel Match Twilight and liked it so much I bought this one without trying the demo. Big mistake, this game is a real disappointment. No action, no keys.

Growlybear

[Post New]by Fishinflorida on Feb 1, 16 5:30 PM
I bought this game and really liked it, but my curser disappears. It works for a while and then when I turn of the computer and turn it back on it doesn't come back on the screen. Cannot play. I have complained about this game since the first day I bought it. Very frustrating. No one will help me fix this problem.

Go to: