Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match 2: Reloaded here

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 20, 15 12:47 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 07/20/2015 at 6:44:58 AM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Jewel Match 2: Reloaded here

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 20, 15 6:45 AM
Hey there Everyone,

If you are having problems getting the game to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen

Game Compatibility

While we can offer a known solution for technical issues in the Forums, or other tech savvy pond residents can swim by with good tips and suggestions, we cannot provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team.

The Forums are not very well suited for the kinds of information gathering and troubleshooting that get these types of issues corrected quickly.

If there is a problem with the game, our Support Team can also gather necessary information on what types of computers are being affected by the problem and deliver this information to the developer for a fix.

If you are not able to get a game working properly using our Help pages, please get in touch with our Customer Support team, you can find a link to contact our Support team on the front page of our Help pages.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting our Support Team, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgBellerophon

carmo50
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by carmo50 on Jul 20, 15 10:22 AM
I can't get to level 20. The continue button is not there.
I have uninstalled and reinstalled and the same thing happens. Displeased with purchase.

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 22, 15 9:40 PM
There are a few minor glitches I've come across so far (currently at level 67):

-The second castle doesn't appear at level 20. When you reach level 20 the text jumps to "next castle at level 40" which means you waste jewels/amulets for 20 levels until you get to level 40.

-The mahjong minigame that unlocks at 200000 points is unsolvable because there are two tiles that can't ever be selected near the middle of the board layout.

-If you're a fast player, it's possible to sometimes glitch out the M3 boards while a cascade is occurring where a phantom jewel gets "stuck" in a space and causes an empty space to appear in the board that won't repopulate. This can cause an entire section of the board to go empty. If you can hit the "phantom" with a launcher it will clear it and allow any empty spaces in the vicinity to refill, but otherwise you're forced to restart the board in order to finish it. This would sometimes happen in one of the other Jewel Match games I have, but seems to occur a lot more often in this game.

These aren't game breaking glitches, but the developer clearly didn't work all the kinks out...

robinr_67
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by robinr_67 on Jul 24, 15 12:53 PM
Reiterating what SynthpopAddict posted - the mahjong minigame that unlocks at 200000 points, is definitely unwinnable. The two single center tiles are unclickable at any stage of the board. Frustrating!

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 24, 15 5:44 PM
Welcome to the pond, robinr 67

Yes, will agree with you that glitch is definitely annoying. After playing all the minigames though, I found I didn't win that much more gold for doing them. I'll most likely skip all the minigames on replays...

dschacher
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

Can't get jewels to go back to regular size

[Post New]by dschacher on Jul 28, 15 11:20 AM
While playing game, jewels went to large size instead of small/regular.
Have tired clicking on options, but size will not change. Any suggestions?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

Can't get jewels to go back to regular size

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 28, 15 12:24 PM
dschacher wrote:While playing game, jewels went to large size instead of small/regular.
Have tired clicking on options, but size will not change. Any suggestions?

Maybe check your screen resolution. Don't know why that would be happening if you don't have "big jewels" checked. My screen resolution is at 1680 x 1050 and everything is where it should be. If you have the "big jewels" option checked it turns the game into a huge scrolling M3 sort of like Paradise Quest, Runefall, or Vesuvia.

moonryu
Guppy
Guppy
195 Posts

[Post New]by moonryu on Jul 28, 15 1:16 PM
I encountered with the castles from levels 40 - 60 (castle #3), and levels 61 to 80 (castle #4 Ice Castle) -- where the upgrades repeat after you build them. So you never really complete the castle per se. Just when it hits the next castle change you start a new one. I am now working on castle #5 (81 - 100).

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 28, 15 4:07 PM
moonryu wrote:I encountered with the castles from levels 40 - 60 (castle #3), and levels 61 to 80 (castle #4 Ice Castle) -- where the upgrades repeat after you build them. So you never really complete the castle per se. Just when it hits the next castle change you start a new one. I am now working on castle #5 (81 - 100).

I noticed that while playing in limited moves mode you can't collect enough jewels to buy all the castle upgrades in some of the scenes due to not having that many moves. I'm guessing the dev intentionally put in the "forcing a completion" when you reach a checkpoint even if you didn't actually buy all the upgrades to prevent not being able to get to all the scenes.

LobsterMann
Guppy
Guppy
113 Posts

[Post New]by LobsterMann on Jul 31, 15 11:25 PM
My problem is that the mouse on Windows 7 Amd 64 is very erratic. It does not point where I put it, but often two or three boxes below or above. On Windows Ten, the mouse is invisible. Nice game otherwise.

[Post New]by LittleEarth on Aug 1, 15 7:09 AM
@Lobstermann try running the game in windowed mode to see if it fixes the mouse issue.

Ivonova
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ivonova on Aug 9, 15 8:37 AM
As with every single other Jewel Match game, I gave up in disgust. Please don't tell me to run the fish doctor. I have. I love the games, I love the concept, but suddenly out of nowhere the game shuts itself off and when I reload it...I'm back at the beginning. I gave this particular games 3 tries. Wow the 3rd time, I actually made it through the second castle when WHAM! I dumped it. I will never try another game from this manufacturer.

gretb
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by gretb on Aug 10, 15 2:09 PM
I am stuck on level 61. The gold block under the first set of "wooden" tiles on the left is impossible to conquer. I have tried everything. The game shows I have 3 tiles left. I lose all my "extras" but can not penetrate that one block...everything else is fine...any advice?

[Post New]by Geenamom55 on Aug 10, 15 3:09 PM
I am hung up at level 119. Can not find any way to clear the box at the top to clear a way for the amulet to fall. What am I missing?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 10, 15 4:48 PM
@ gretb and Geenamom55 (welcome to the pond! )

I can't pull the levels up on demand so don't know exactly what you're talking about, but on some of the levels it doesn't appear possible to clear out proxy tiles (the wood boxes) that are stuck in narrow corridors with matches alone. I used the small bomb on those spots as the bomb will clear out the proxies and also empty gold spaces. You can buy mana bottles in the shop to get an instant charge to your spells.

On some boards you want to try to get amulets shifted over a column with either a vertical or horizontal flip so that it goes into a corner and falls out faster.

Edited on 08/10/2015 at 4:51:18 PM PST

[Post New]by Geenamom55 on Aug 10, 15 7:58 PM
Thanks! I had tried the small bomb and the thingies that wipe out an entire line, but nothing worked. I tried several times after your post and it FINALLY took!
Thanks again. Now, on to level 120. (I'm really enjoying this game.)

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 11, 15 6:47 AM
You're welcome, glad to have helped!

Forgot to add earlier that on some levels but not all of them, the first or second level hammers can be used on the wood boxes...don't know why this is, but I found that out by accident. It's a trial and error thing with each board to see if the hammers will work on the wood. But don't try using the third hammer on wood boxes - they didn't make the game that easy! I want to say the fireball may also work on the wood boxes in the same way, but seem to recall a level or 2 where the fireball would also not work on the wood (argh).

Edited on 08/11/2015 at 6:49:34 AM PST

allbonnie
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by allbonnie on Aug 11, 15 8:01 PM
I seem to have a glitch on level 48. Have colored jewels that overlap and cannot be moved out, though others cascade around them. The center section has boxes that do not allow any cascading or movement for some reason. Is it a glitch or am I missing something?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 11, 15 9:53 PM
Hi Allbonnie, I replied to your thread about this. Yes, I'm pretty sure that's a glitch but there's a number of workarounds.

Go to: