nardia
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

Stuck on level 3-11

[Post New]by nardia on Jul 22, 09 4:36 AM
I'm stuck, stuck, stuck!!

No matter what I try, I can't seem to collect enough food in time to finish the level (need 70 food) and I keep ending up with one lot of boulders left as well. I have all the fisherman huts, all the buildings/upgrades available, utilise the 10 second timer bonus as soon as it's available, and I keep FAILING. I'm running out of strategies - and seemingly none of mine work for this level heheh

Any tips out there??

Thanks

phoebe222
Herring
Herring
333 Posts

Re:Stuck on level 3-11

[Post New]by phoebe222 on Jul 22, 09 11:50 AM
Hello Nardia,

You are probably wasting time in working on the right side of the map. Start by upgrading the warehouse, that will increase the no of items you collect. Upgrade all your buildings to maximum. Build all the fish huts. Do not try to build the bridges under the top right fish hut, they are just waste of time. Work on getting the love potion, have only one well which is top left. Use time stopper whenever it's available. Have two workers. Collect all re-spawning items. That will help you get down the boulders. I finished much earlier than the gold time by leaving the right part of map.

Happy gaming

nardia
Starfish
Starfish
56 Posts

[Post New]by nardia on Jul 23, 09 1:31 AM
Thanks Phoebe That got me through the level (I was wasting time doing the right side of the map).

[Post New]by Citcrus on Jul 28, 09 7:22 PM
Thanks your advice really help!!!

mamanat
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by mamanat on Sep 2, 11 2:14 PM
I read your post when I was stuck and I would like to say thank you for your expert help. Not just on this level, but others as well.

Acer1234
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Acer1234 on Oct 13, 11 2:45 PM
Thanks for the info, did as advised. Finished everything before dark, but nothing happen ed except for the game to say I didn't finish in time. Are you supposed to give the drink to the eagle or what? I'm so darn frustrated that I'm ready to eliminate this off my PC. Help Please.

Acer1234
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Acer1234 on Oct 13, 11 2:45 PM
Thanks for the info, did as advised. Finished everything before dark, but nothing happen ed except for the game to say I didn't finish in time. Are you supposed to give the drink to the eagle or what? I'm so darn frustrated that I'm ready to eliminate this off my PC. Help Please.

bfgHondo
Manatee
Manatee
3,712 Posts

[Post New]by bfgHondo on Oct 13, 11 3:51 PM
Hi Acer1234,

Here's another tip that I found in a different thread:

PhaedrasPhantasy wrote:3.11 GOALS: 70 FOOD, 1LOVE POTION, BREAK THROUGH 4 BOULDERS. PATHS TO AVOID: ANYTHING TO THE RIGHT OF CROSSROADS LEADING TO EXIT BONUS TO USE: STOP TIME
This level is pretty easy unless you make it hard on yourself. Here is a fast and easy way to get out of Dodge with time left. If you want to use the extra worker ONE TIME ONLY at the start you will be ok. Otherwise use stop time, and only stop time.
You start with 8 wood, 4 gold, 4 food
Build saw mill, grab 2 wood piles, and the day is ending to give you one wood so build the warehouse, wait for it to be done, gather the third wood, upgrade sawmill, and gather anything else near. Clear to the wood at top left and grab it. Build market to start gold production, build camp food hut, and go fix the well at the top that was behind the wood stacks....wood will come fast now so watch it and start repairing road to the left and building the bridges and wood paths. You can click on the spots for them and by the time you raise the mouse almost the wood is there when you click again. Build your bridge to the love potion and as soon as you repair food hut at the corner go build the bridge to the exit, get the love potion, before you get there you can get a house upgrade, upgrade market and warehouse, almost at same time. Upgrade Market the 2nd time. Click on the well behind your house so it makes the guys move faster if you didn't do that already. Your 2nd worker from house upgrade goes and starts breaking rocks to get out. Wood is going to be popping up to gather ignore it except what is very close and be ready to relieve the guy breaking you out. There is lots of time to gather at the end while you wait for final food to accumulate because you use so much breaking out. Don't worry you will be gold with time to spare. If FOOD pops up (I think just one did down left path) it is after both of the workers are in the house, you will have plenty of time to run get it if both wells were built, and probably should to get more time bonus. Wait and go!!!

Hope this helps, and happy gaming!

-bfgHondo

Acer1234
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by Acer1234 on Oct 13, 11 6:21 PM
OK..I went through the entire plan as you outlined, finished everything,,,,but still didn't to next level. I give up. Twice I've completed it but it says I didn't finish. Must be a bug or something. I quit.

Grannygrim
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Grannygrim on Mar 11, 13 5:37 AM
Thank you phoebe222 I followed your advice and got through the level

Go to: