[Post New]by Tammy735 on Jul 20, 15 6:30 AM
Stuck on this level. Any help, please.

nelliegemini
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,898 Posts

Re:Level 10

[Post New]by nelliegemini on Jul 20, 15 8:05 AM
I don't know where you are stuck so will give a full walkthrough - hoping that we all have the same colour birds!

Move yellow bird in the lower right hand corner to clear the yellow birds above.
'Park' the remaining yellow bird to one side.
Unlock the yellow chest with key
Unlock the green chest with key
Move bomb from the bottom right hand side to between the 2 blue birds in chains
Move the 'parked' yellow bird next to the cat and the other yellow bird in the centre and clear key.
Unlock green chest
Park the pink bird above the professor cat.
Move the 2 green birds to release the cat on the right hand side of the two, to free green key
Unlock the green chest
Move the two purple birds to release the left hand cat and obtain the yellow key.
Unlock the green chest
Surround the professor cat and unlock red chest.

Hope it works - and when you get to 18, well I'm still stuck!

[Post New]by rockislandred on Jul 31, 15 12:37 PM
your game must be different than mine. cant move pink birds, blocked by 2 chests

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Jul 31, 15 12:51 PM
Work from the right side first. Those two pinks you're referring to are the last ones to move.

[Post New]by chilewave on Aug 8, 15 10:59 PM
HELP!! I can't get past level 9! The birds do not move! the bomb don't move! What am I doing wrong?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 9, 15 6:32 AM
chilewave wrote:HELP!! I can't get past level 9! The birds do not move! the bomb don't move! What am I doing wrong?

Welcome to the pond!

I just pulled up level 9 and I'm not sure what you're referring to about the bomb not moving as there are no bombs on the screen to start with. A lot of the birds are chained in level 9, but the idea is to make matches with other birds or move some of the free ones around until you have an open pathway to the chained ones to free them and remove them later. The two wise cats on top have the keys to unlock the 2 chests which you have to work your way into first, then put a green bird on top of the last wise cat at the bottom to get the yellow key.

aim4stars
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by aim4stars on Aug 16, 15 8:51 AM
You can find very clear walkthroughs on YouTube showing every move needed to achieve success.

I have successfully completed this challenge in 18 moves but still do not get credit. I have logged in and out. Played the level about 5 times and still do not get a gold star. i selected the Level 10 medal at the start etc.

Any help?

SynthpopAddict
Manatee
Manatee
3,966 Posts

[Post New]by SynthpopAddict on Aug 16, 15 12:36 PM
aim4stars wrote:I have successfully completed this challenge in 18 moves but still do not get credit. I have logged in and out. Played the level about 5 times and still do not get a gold star. i selected the Level 10 medal at the start etc.

Any help?

Don't know why that would be happening unless it's a glitch I haven't heard of. I do what Nelliegemini posted and it works for me. You can't select a medal at the start of a level as far as I know.

crispinscot
Lobster
Lobster
95 Posts

[Post New]by crispinscot on Sep 7, 15 2:12 AM
\thanks Nelliegemini,
I was stuck on level 10 too but your very clear instructions solved it for me - at 1.20a.m this morning!!
How far have you got now and did you manage to solve the level you were stuck on?

Go to: