HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

New update in Game Manager 7/20

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Jul 20, 15 2:06 PM
Has anyone downloaded it yet?
I hope this is what we've been waiting on

ETA: it says it fixes bugs or problems with the game.

Edited on 07/20/2015 at 2:08:23 PM PST

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

Re:New update in Game Manager 7/20

[Post New]by Turalyon on Jul 20, 15 2:19 PM
THANK YOU, THANK YOU

the stuttering is fixed

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Jul 20, 15 2:24 PM
~Turalyon thats great!!!!! I'm still downloading

Edited on 07/20/2015 at 2:40:41 PM PST

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 20, 15 2:47 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that the update is the Big Fish Games App is currently live. I'm glad to hear that the stuttering is fixed Turalyon! For more information regarding this update, please click on the following link:

New Build- Wanderland (PC)- July 20, 2015

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Jul 20, 15 3:01 PM
I have great news! A new version of Wanderland is now available on the website. This update includes:

Hotfix for freezing issues players have reported
Locked areas that were previously inaccessible can now be accessed
Performance issues.

I don't see any locations unlocked. Maybe I'm not of a high enough level.

Edited on 07/20/2015 at 3:01:26 PM PST

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Jul 20, 15 3:04 PM
HoosierAmy wrote:I have great news! A new version of Wanderland is now available on the website. This update includes:

Performance issues.

I don't see any locations unlocked. Maybe I'm not of a high enough level.

Maybe they mean the HOS that people couldn't get to despite having the item needed

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Jul 20, 15 3:13 PM
I guess it could be, just doesn't read to me like that....

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Jul 20, 15 4:39 PM
I'm still having the stuttering/pausing. Al tho not as bad as before

[Post New]by osmarbinladoan on Jul 20, 15 7:05 PM
HoosierAmy wrote:I have great news! A new version of Wanderland is now available on the website. This update includes:

[size=18]Locked areas that were previously inaccessible can now be accessed

I don't think so (my level is 66). In fact, that UPDATE don't improve Wanderland as much as we want. Now still no quest to play, kill the org still 2 mice and....like the 26th june UPDATE. Wait and wait again, so bored

Edited on 07/20/2015 at 7:08:49 PM PST

amybeth714
Herring
Herring
368 Posts

[Post New]by amybeth714 on Jul 20, 15 7:08 PM
Yeah, just a little bit of stalling now. Nothing like before. More like just a pause. I actually ran out of energy for the first time in weeks! I have been so frustrated that I would play a couple of scenes and get out before I went crazy!
Haven't noticed anything else different yet.

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Jul 20, 15 7:15 PM
~osmarbinladoan, that was a direct quote from the mods on the update thread...I agree. But I only listed what they said would be updated....

~amybeth714, wait until you go out and back in 4-5 times...it gets worse. I hope it's only me...Wishing you both well

[Post New]by osmarbinladoan on Jul 20, 15 8:45 PM
HoosierAmy wrote:~osmarbinladoan, that was a direct quote from the mods on the update thread...I agree. But I only listed what they said would be updated....

~amybeth714, wait until you go out and back in 4-5 times...it gets worse. I hope it's only me...Wishing you both well

Ok, tks you. Sorry you for my bother to you

dk413
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
469 Posts

[Post New]by dk413 on Jul 20, 15 11:46 PM
Downloaded the update and checked it out. A few things have been fixed/improved. The stuttering has stopped; I've been credited correctly for friends and it appears the number of activation items needed has been lowered. Issues that haven't been fixed are
1 We still forced to upgrade the well, idol and shelter and the number of times you can use it before you need to upgrade is ridiculously low compared to HOS to level up
2. The warrior is still inaccessible
3. The drop rate nor the number of items you receive hasn't improved.
4. Random friends doesn't change
5. Old quests still in sleep mode.
6. No new items are available to add to our wish lists
7. No new areas opened up

As to new quests and a new character I can't tell as I can't complete the one task I have to do (activate a collection, you guessed it need items that I can't request and won't drop) and the sleepers to get a new one. For the past 2 months I have only received 1 quest at a time so I go around in circles. Having more than one at a time like in the beginning, would really help the frustration and boredom.

Besides the stuttering this update doesn't address the issues we've raised for many months.

[Post New]by osmarbinladoan on Jul 21, 15 12:09 AM
dk413 wrote:Downloaded the update and checked it out. A few things have been fixed/improved. The stuttering has stopped; I've been credited correctly for friends and it appears the number of activation items needed has been lowered. Issues that haven't been fixed are
1 We still forced to upgrade the well, idol and shelter and the number of times you can use it before you need to upgrade is ridiculously low compared to HOS to level up

As to new quests and a new character I can't tell as I can't complete the one task I have to do (activate a collection, you guessed it need items that I can't request and won't drop) and the sleepers to get a new one. For the past 2 months I have only received 1 quest at a time so I go around in circles. Having more than one at a time like in the beginning, would really help the frustration and boredom.

Besides the stuttering this update doesn't address the issues we've raised for many months.

A excellent comment! Tks tk413, you had commmented exactly on newest BAD UPDATE.

Edited on 07/21/2015 at 12:20:56 AM PST

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Jul 21, 15 1:34 AM
It wasn't bad.

But lets simply call it as it is, it was a bugfix to remove the stuttering and repair some of the achievement and counting issues. Nothing more, nothing less

HoosierAmy
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,227 Posts

[Post New]by HoosierAmy on Jul 21, 15 4:55 AM
Turalyon wrote:It wasn't bad.

But lets simply call it as it is, it was a bugfix to remove the stuttering and repair some of the achievement and counting issues. Nothing more, nothing less

Exactly...put the nail on the head.

[Post New]by cottoncandy2 on Jul 21, 15 10:01 AM
And it's exactly what they gave us - nothing more ...nothing less. Not even a tidbit. Not even increasing the drop rate one iota. I finally earned one rat and bought one to kill an ogre that could(should/would) drop something I needed - nada. Got a bunch of cannon balls or something I didn't need and nothing else. They're greed personified.

Turalyon
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,084 Posts

[Post New]by Turalyon on Jul 21, 15 10:27 AM
Well, you need the cannonballs for the ship once in a while.

In my game, rats have become more common from the library. But I need another 7 Wands again but now, after five weeks, I'm out of swords (and I used to have 133)

leslieb
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

[Post New]by leslieb on Jul 23, 15 10:10 PM
Yep, totally agree with you...This was a wasted update as far as I was concerned...I never had the stuttering...so now on level 53, no new areas to access (ie, the gates, warriors statue etc all still locked), no new quests and also still have the weight one on there since I think level 20.....so round and round we go...paying out money for something we can't play....getting a bit fed up quite honestly...
And the quote from the moderator in the New Build was this

Re:New Build- Wanderland (PC)- July 20, 2015

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 20, 15 2:44 PM
Hi Everyone,

I have great news! A new version of Wanderland is now available on the website. This update includes:

Performance issues.

This update should show up on the left-hand side of your Big Fish Games app under 'Updates.' If you're not seeing that, just follow the steps below:

1) Open your app and make sure you're signed into your account.
2) Click on the 'Options' cog on the top right-hand side of your screen.
3) Click on the 'Downloads' tab.
4) Select 'Manually' and click 'Check For Updates.'

If you experience any issues please contact our Tech Support Team so we can look into those.

Happy gaming everyone!

bfgBellerophon

DIDN'T LIVE UP TO THAT NOW DID IT!!!!! THERE ARE NO NEW AREAS UNLOCKED!!

Edited on 07/20/2015 at 2:44:55 PM PST

dk413 wrote:Downloaded the update and checked it out. A few things have been fixed/improved. The stuttering has stopped; I've been credited correctly for friends and it appears the number of activation items needed has been lowered. Issues that haven't been fixed are

Edited on 07/23/2015 at 10:13:30 PM PST

Go to: