tournamnent

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

tournamnent

[Post New]by bella_01 on Jul 20, 15 4:57 PM
Did any one else just receive a note from the mailman about the tournament starting in 60 minuets? I play on PC

Edited on 07/20/2015 at 4:59:14 PM PST

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

Re:tournamnent

[Post New]by napoeon on Jul 20, 15 5:02 PM
YES!!!!HOORAY!!!
I'll be there....good luck everyone.

lprestie
Minnow
Minnow
214 Posts

[Post New]by lprestie on Jul 20, 15 5:03 PM
I did ,just now. Wow can't wait

Lucy 461206

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Jul 20, 15 5:05 PM
I hope that everyone can enjoy & win

adnerbfaye
Seahorse
Seahorse
25 Posts

[Post New]by adnerbfaye on Jul 20, 15 5:09 PM
How do you enter the tournament?

MiniCleo
Herring
Herring
330 Posts

[Post New]by MiniCleo on Jul 20, 15 5:13 PM
Do you know how to get to your Friends? There is also a Shield on that tab that will take you to the Tournament.

And, YAYRAH I got a notice as well! Let's hope it goes smoothly.

Thank you Devs!!

katie2050
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
421 Posts

[Post New]by katie2050 on Jul 20, 15 5:14 PM
Sure did on a count down

bella_01
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,674 Posts

[Post New]by bella_01 on Jul 20, 15 5:19 PM
Hi adnerbfaye

where the social page is for friends (to send gifts) there is a tab, One is for the friends tab the second is for the tournament. this will start to flash when the tournament has stated. I think you have to be on a certain level to get into it. Not sure of the level. Hopefully I explained it to you if not I'm sure someone else can explain it better,

[Post New]by fabulaparva on Jul 20, 15 5:20 PM
Awesome news!

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Jul 20, 15 7:03 PM
I just happened to go in to play and there was my letter that the tourn. would start in 1 minute. Got pretty good scores 198000+ first 2 games lost big time last turn. Did you see the scores, 538000+, I am just curious how do you get that high of a score. Then I got kicked out and had to restart my computer. Glad they are back but I feel there are big bugs still. Just Saying.

Marmar

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Jul 20, 15 7:07 PM
Yes! Yay! They're back! I got two diamonds without having to try again because I got extremely lucky on the wheel -- for a change. I don't risk redoing if I have even one diamond so this was a cool welcome back. I thought tonight because I wasn't feeling well and my base score was way lower than usual but I got +50, +50 and +20 so I wasn't hating the wheel as much as I usually do tonight!

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 20, 15 7:19 PM
BlazeDuskdreamer wrote:Yes! Yay! They're back! I got two diamonds without having to try again because I got extremely lucky on the wheel -- for a change. I don't risk redoing if I have even one diamond so this was a cool welcome back. I thought tonight because I wasn't feeling well and my base score was way lower than usual but I got +50, +50 and +20 so I wasn't hating the wheel as much as I usually do tonight!

Once you submit a score, if you replay and score lower, your higher score is the one that counts.

apollogold
Catfish
Catfish
1,584 Posts

[Post New]by apollogold on Jul 20, 15 7:23 PM
MsMarmar wrote:I just happened to go in to play and there was my letter that the tourn. would start in 1 minute. Got pretty good scores 198000+ first 2 games lost big time last turn. Did you see the scores, 538000+, I am just curious how do you get that high of a score. Then I got kicked out and had to restart my computer. Glad they are back but I feel there are big bugs still. Just Saying.

Marmar

I have to agree.... that 538000+ just showed up from out of the blue! I actually did better that I ever had tonight... Last game, just a few minutes left, the wheel gave me a +10..+50..+50! Wound up with 345,847 with 22 diamonds! Now.... if it will just stay off of the minus' for a while then everyone can get happy!

Apollo / Shadow in the castle

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 20, 15 7:28 PM
It was a very odd tournament for me. I played 6 times (3 in each of my games) and I spun a +50 in 4 of the plays, and a +40 in the other 2. Only saw a negative number twice and it was only a -10.

There were a lot of people who scored 200,000+. I found that rather strange. I was expecting lower scores because we hadn't played those hidden object scenes in a while.

I wonder if some tinkering was done with the wheel and/or the way the scores are calculated.

I got better base scores than I usually do, averaged better spins than I usually do, yet won fewer diamonds than I usually do with the scores I received.

mikkkepus
Starfish
Starfish
45 Posts

[Post New]by mikkkepus on Jul 21, 15 3:02 AM

I got extremely lucky on the wheel +50, +40 and +30 and with a base score 111something I ended with 304,142 and 11 diamonds

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 21, 15 5:24 AM
TiramaSue wrote:It was a very odd tournament for me. I played 6 times (3 in each of my games) and I spun a +50 in 4 of the plays, and a +40 in the other 2. Only saw a negative number twice and it was only a -10.

There were a lot of people who scored 200,000+. I found that rather strange. I was expecting lower scores because we hadn't played those hidden object scenes in a while.

I wonder if some tinkering was done with the wheel and/or the way the scores are calculated.

I got better base scores than I usually do, averaged better spins than I usually do, yet won fewer diamonds than I usually do with the scores I received.

The developers definitely changed something about the tournament. I think it has to do with the wheel.

MsMarmar
Herring
Herring
371 Posts

[Post New]by MsMarmar on Jul 21, 15 6:30 AM
I think they changed the wheel too, my first two games were pretty good got the ones I was aiming for, but what I thought was a good score really was at the bottom of the diamond give away. I did get one which I am happy about, I was just shocked to see all of those huge scores. Curious!

Marmar

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Jul 21, 15 11:30 AM
TiramaSue wrote:
BlazeDuskdreamer wrote:Yes! Yay! They're back! I got two diamonds without having to try again because I got extremely lucky on the wheel -- for a change. I don't risk redoing if I have even one diamond so this was a cool welcome back. I thought tonight because I wasn't feeling well and my base score was way lower than usual but I got +50, +50 and +20 so I wasn't hating the wheel as much as I usually do tonight!

Once you submit a score, if you replay and score lower, your higher score is the one that counts.

Really? I'll have to risk it sometime but my second score (I wait the 20 minutes and don't use diamonds) seems to always replace the first. Of course, like I said, I haven't risk scores that have me winning even one diamond and if two scores fail to win even that -- well, I probably didn't notice which was better.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jul 21, 15 12:38 PM
TiramaSue wrote:It was a very odd tournament for me. I played 6 times (3 in each of my games) and I spun a +50 in 4 of the plays, and a +40 in the other 2. Only saw a negative number twice and it was only a -10.

As you are aware the participation of players was the factor in your diamond count for that particular event.....as more folks are aware of the tournaments back there will be more diamond pay out for the placings.....maybe that event had less participants........cheers **D@NgeR** out

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 21, 15 12:44 PM
General_hobojoe wrote:

As you are aware the participation of players was the factor in your diamond count for that particular event.....as more folks are aware of the tournaments back there will be more diamond pay out for the placings.....maybe that event had less participants........cheers **D@NgeR** out

No, there appeared to be about the usual amount of players and over 150 of them scored 200,00+.

Go to: