Bonus Levels

[Post New]by Babykakes on Jul 20, 15 6:55 PM
Has anyone encountered Bonus levels? How many are there? I have played this game several times on casual speed then got my courage up and tried the more difficult level (which, by the way, wasn't that much harder). After I finished the last town/settlement, I had a bonus round! Surprised me as this was the first time I saw it. However, when I finished that challenge, the game ended. What is the point of only 1 bonus level. I really like this game but it stands room for improvement.

Bonus Levels

[Post New]by Books_Garden on Jul 21, 15 10:14 AM
Babykakes wrote:Has anyone encountered Bonus levels? How many are there? I have played this game several times on casual speed then got my courage up and tried the more difficult level (which, by the way, wasn't that much harder). After I finished the last town/settlement, I had a bonus round! Surprised me as this was the first time I saw it. However, when I finished that challenge, the game ended. What is the point of only 1 bonus level. I really like this game but it stands room for improvement.

It's still too new to me to have played other than the first campaign, casual mode. Sorry.

There are definitely things I'd change or improve with the game, but the more I play it, the more fun I have with it. I challenge my own times, trying for faster speed some times, and sometimes I just enjoy the building the settlement and avoid finishing that last task that will end the level.

Go to: