bfgFlounder
11,896 Posts

Welcome to Divine Academy forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 21, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Divine Academy forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Divine Academy players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Divine Academy forum

[Post New]by Camalama on Aug 3, 15 5:56 AM
BUYER BEWARE! If you should purchase any in game gems and it messes up (which it will, this game is forever "rebooting" itself and no it has nothing to do with your driver)
it will charge you and you will not receive it. Then try contacting customer service for a refund......72 hours will never come.....its been 8 days and no response from Big Fish!! WTH!?!

bfgBellerophon
7,737 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Aug 3, 15 9:12 AM
Hi Camalama,

I'm sorry to hear that you have been experiencing technical issues with this particular game and a response hasn't been received from the Customer Support Team. We definitely want to look into this for you.

I was unable to locate an email that was sent into the Customer Support Team with the address on file. Not to worry though, please try contacting the Customer Support Team HERE and they can definitely look into your account for you.

We thank you for your patience.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by witchywoman46 on Aug 4, 15 6:15 AM
What was the update? When I logged in to play, it was scrolling across the bottom update in progress, but didn't say what the update was.

[Post New]by Aurora_Griffin on Aug 13, 15 4:33 PM
Does anyone know what the Sun Scale is for? I see a Scale for
my Level and another for how many villages I got. And right be-
tween these, a Scale with a Sun on it. What is that?

Edited on 08/13/2015 at 4:33:31 PM PST

[Post New]by witchywoman46 on Aug 13, 15 6:25 PM
Aurora_Griffin wrote:Does anyone know what the Sun Scale is for? I see a Scale for

The sun is your happiness scale. You get happiness buy purchasing decorative items(with gold).

[Post New]by alwaysplay on Aug 13, 15 9:04 PM
Has the game been fixed, so you can play it. I was on level 19 when my crystals and gold were wiped out and sent back to level 1.

Edited on 08/13/2015 at 9:06:03 PM PST

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,181 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 14, 15 1:01 AM
alwaysplay wrote:Has the game been fixed, so you can play it. I was on level 19 when my crystals and gold were wiped out and sent back to level 1.

No, it is slightly less buggy than it was though.

[Post New]by Aurora_Griffin on Aug 14, 15 7:42 AM
witchywoman46 wrote:
Aurora_Griffin wrote:Does anyone know what the Sun Scale is for? I see a Scale for

The sun is your happiness scale. You get happiness buy purchasing decorative items(with gold).

Ah. Thanks. I kinda suspected that. Wasn't really sure.

Edited on 08/14/2015 at 7:42:19 AM PST

[Post New]by Pebalss on Aug 17, 15 2:10 AM
Hi ,i am new player. this game is a really free ?

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,181 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 17, 15 5:21 AM
Pebalss wrote:Hi ,i am new player. this game is a really free ?

Yes.
You can choose to make in-game purchases, which will speed things up, but you don't need to and it is perfectly enjoyable without. I have not made any purchases.

[Post New]by rhartsook on Aug 18, 15 7:31 PM
I have kept playing through the glitches, the resets, the lost levels, etc. and still have been enjoying this game. Tonight, however, I have hit a wall. I cannot put out the fire ball from the volcano that landed on the stupid fruit/bread/whatever tree and it is driving me nuts!! Anybody else have this happen, and if so how do you fix it? I really enjoy this little game, but not sure how much more I can take!

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,181 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Aug 19, 15 8:42 AM
rhartsook wrote:I have kept playing through the glitches, the resets, the lost levels, etc. and still have been enjoying this game. Tonight, however, I have hit a wall. I cannot put out the fire ball from the volcano that landed on the stupid fruit/bread/whatever tree and it is driving me nuts!! Anybody else have this happen, and if so how do you fix it? I really enjoy this little game, but not sure how much more I can take!

vegan5533 posted in the TECH thread that this is happening to them also. One person reported it here previously, but I'm not sure whether they got it fixed.
I don't know whether it will actually will cause you problems, but I think to fix it, you'll have to log a support ticket either here or on the developer''s website.

Edit: By the way, if you do log a call, the thing in question is called a Divine Garden.

Edited on 08/19/2015 at 11:10:21 AM PST

[Post New]by ledestindelisa4 on Aug 24, 15 7:15 PM
I would like to know when the update for the game become pls?
The new world in magistrat 9...

Edited on 08/24/2015 at 7:16:36 PM PST

rutet
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
12 Posts

[Post New]by rutet on Sep 4, 15 11:03 AM
I would like to know when the update for the game become pls?

[Post New]by APRIL8 on Sep 4, 15 11:57 AM
I would like to add friends but it doesnt give a list.Can people add me, April3x8, or tell me where to find a list to invite people.

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,181 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 5, 15 3:43 AM
APRIL8 wrote:I would like to add friends but it doesnt give a list.Can people add me, April3x8, or tell me where to find a list to invite people.

The best place is to look in the stickied thread here called Friends List. It can be found here: http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/120/463551.page
There is a post by zoozoospetal that has many profile names on for you to add as a friend. If you post there, people will add you.

[Post New]by Aurora_Griffin on Sep 8, 15 9:02 PM
I wish there was a way to not accidentally flag trees and grass for removal.

Often, I go to click on someone, like a mana drop, and I'll tag a tree or grass instead. This is unacceptable, because I have a nice green, grassy, tree-filled forest going, and I don't like to remove grass or trees unless a quest calls for it.

Sometimes, I can cancel it, if I click it again fast enough, but I'm not always fast enough, and then, a villager chops down or digs up something that he wasn't supposed to. The only way to be 100% sure this won't happen is if everyone is working elsewhere at the time and there's no one to spare.

This needs to be changed so that there is a way to save your plants, if you misclicked, since once a villager starts, there's apparently no way to stop him from finishing!

BTW, there also needs to be a spell from growing grass as well as trees.

Edited on 09/08/2015 at 9:06:18 PM PST

TMGamer99
Flounder
Flounder
2,181 Posts

[Post New]by TMGamer99 on Sep 11, 15 8:14 AM
Aurora_Griffin wrote:I wish there was a way to not accidentally flag trees and grass for removal.

Yes, it's annoying isn't it?
It's mainly a problem when the workers engage their portable teleporting device and start work immediately.
Now, in most cases it doesn't actually matter, especially later in the game, but for every tree that a worker has to cut down manually, we lose the extra 5 wood that we'd have got if we used the spell.

I think the problem is, the developers don't want us to be able to cancel tasks and free up workers once the work has begun. Particularly on the longer deals.

[Post New]by tmacd2 on Sep 13, 15 2:20 PM
any news on when the update is going to happen. I am stuck because everything is full, Now just getting bored!

Go to: