Multi Talented Fairies???

[Post New]by tcbened on Jul 22, 09 2:59 PM
If I were to take a Wizard fairy and have her do some enchanting on a paticular item, does she gain that talent as well? Does she become an enchantress or does she remain a wizard? Can one fairy possess all three talents?

galou
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Re:Multi Talented Fairies???

[Post New]by galou on Jul 29, 09 2:45 PM
if a fairy becomes a wizard first she still can learn skills of gathering or enchantements but even if the line is full she still be a wizard and be as eficient as an enchanteress for example

dfranklin
Guppy
Guppy
118 Posts

Re:Multi Talented Fairies???

[Post New]by dfranklin on Aug 30, 09 12:34 PM
Yes, once the line is full, that is what they are and what spells/singing they will use in the rest of the level. If you try to have your wizard do other things (red gathering, blue enchanting), they will not only be less efficient, they will use up more potions. Only your queen can do all jobs equally. My strategy is to have mostly gatherers to start with one wizard to start investigating all the puzzles, I don't add an enchantress until at least some need that second level of singing after the wizard has done her thing. That way, if I have a few enchanter singing projects lined up, I am assured that my new fairy that I assign to this will have enough enchanting to do to become a full enchantress, then I can add more wizards or enchanters later on if I find I can support them with my gatherers (enough food and magic).

Go to: