annieliz1
Salmon
Salmon
2,640 Posts

Anyone got a box of tissues?

[Post New]by annieliz1 on Jul 21, 15 10:04 AM
I just played in the tournament and got a score of over 190,000 - my highest score yet. "Oh yeah!" I thought and visualised myself lying on the floor drowning in an enormous mound of diamonds flowing over me. I got one!

Edited on 07/21/2015 at 10:05:11 AM PST

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

Re:Anyone got a box of tissues?

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jul 21, 15 10:07 AM
Well it is now what it is now and that is what it is now.........I'm popeye the sailor man.....toot toot........LOL Don't know and have many many ????'s of the "new" tourneys.............WOW

cynththemoler
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,948 Posts

[Post New]by cynththemoler on Jul 21, 15 10:07 AM
Here you are you can share mine!

c0c0_nuts
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,107 Posts

[Post New]by c0c0_nuts on Jul 21, 15 10:18 AM
I guess the developers changed the wheel so that more higher positive spins are given.
I had a 204k score yesterday and only won 2 diamonds.

sbaker2318
Manatee
Manatee
4,187 Posts

[Post New]by sbaker2318 on Jul 21, 15 10:28 AM
Just played the tourney and was anxiously awaiting the more generous wheel everyone was talking about...............still waiting.

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jul 21, 15 10:32 AM
sbaker2318 wrote:Just played the tourney and was anxiously awaiting the more generous wheel everyone was talking about...............still waiting.

Good to know it is still subjective then......I guess......just ying and yang it seems....the tourneys are either wild west or ?able in intrgrity....both are wrong in my opinion........**D@NgeR**....out

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jul 21, 15 10:33 AM
Hey Sue.... me, TOOOO... hahahahahaha... k-sarah-sarah.....

, thought I'd bring some beer for us to cry in....

oh, yeah... congrats to the winners... (boo-hiss.... HAHAHAHAHA.) .. JUST KIDDING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS to all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuzzy Cindy

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jul 21, 15 10:43 AM
You called me gohill? (Middle name is Sarah ) Lame joke is lame!

I found the wheel to be rather generous on all three of my games. Now I'm side-eying my good luck today. I'm still in shock over getting that 389k score on my baby feeder, much less getting over 300k in all three games. Must be the ducks, I blame the ducks! Quack, quack!

I'm guessing I'll get all busts if I play tomorrow. I have okay luck, usually. One game will do well while the other two, not so much. I've never had all three games do so well. It's the ducks! (why ducks? I found a few baby ones and decided to take them in. They are so cute! DUCKS!)

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jul 21, 15 10:43 AM
What I know...is that I'm happy for Nelly...Congrats girl!!!! Cheers!!!

What desperately want to know from FudgeChi is ....if we still have the glitch?!

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jul 21, 15 10:52 AM
Rahia wrote:You called me gohill? (Middle name is Sarah ) Lame joke is lame!

I found the wheel to be rather generous on all three of my games. Now I'm side-eying my good luck today. I'm still in shock over getting that 389k score on my baby feeder, much less getting over 300k in all three games. Must be the ducks, I blame the ducks! Quack, quack!

I'm guessing I'll get all busts if I play tomorrow. I have okay luck, usually. One game will do well while the other two, not so much. I've never had all three games do so well. It's the ducks! (why ducks? I found a few baby ones and decided to take them in. They are so cute! DUCKS!)

HOWDY Rahia... and, yes, you slayer of HO's (hahahaha), I'll be calling, you, by the way, do you even see anyone else on your leaderboards besides your games?? hahahaha.... JUST messing with you... you top all of mine and wonder if anyone comes close to you in any of your games... .. is it "lonely at the top????" ... hahahahaha....

Fuzz a la britches

General_hobojoe
Catfish
Catfish
1,726 Posts

[Post New]by General_hobojoe on Jul 21, 15 10:54 AM
Word is the tourneys are not what they seem and all I'm sayn is the peculiarity/anomole......is still present.......the top ie #1 is someone we are familure with..........just intel and info.......so play careful and smart....play SMART

**D@NgeR**.....out

Rahia
Catfish
Catfish
1,507 Posts

[Post New]by Rahia on Jul 21, 15 10:59 AM
Sadly, on most of my leader boards (on Rahia atleast) I am not top. There are a few of those perfect scores messing up my other wise perfect number 1 hiding spot. Is it a hiding spot if people can see you? No? Well dog gone it! I really thought I was bad at this HOS thing. No, really! Hey, I wouldn't pull your leg! Or would I?

Although, yes! It is lonely. I'm so lonely! I have my babies to keep me company though. It does count if you keep yourself company right? As long as you don't talk to yourself, it's all good. That's what I heard but...who knows! I sense guys in white coats in my future!

FudgeChi
Flounder
Flounder
2,380 Posts

[Post New]by FudgeChi on Jul 21, 15 11:17 AM
napoeon wrote:What I know...is that I'm happy for Nelly...Congrats girl!!!! Cheers!!!

What desperately want to know from FudgeChi is ....if we still have the glitch?!

I'm not sure about the glitch yet. I did try to reproduce it after my second free try but with no luck. But, the last tourney was the first one I've played since they've come back. I'll miss the next one because of sleeping but I'll try again in tomorrow morning's, my UK time and report back. Fingers crossed it IS fixed because I won't be a happy bunny if it isn't!

NellyT
Minnow
Minnow
205 Posts

[Post New]by NellyT on Jul 21, 15 11:22 AM
napoeon wrote:What I know...is that I'm happy for Nelly...Congrats girl!!!! Cheers!!!

Thank you Thank you!!!!
I'm still dizzy from partying
Couldn't believe my luck today

gohill
Stingray
Stingray
4,715 Posts

[Post New]by gohill on Jul 21, 15 11:24 AM
Rahia wrote:Sadly, on most of my leader boards (on Rahia atleast) I am not top. There are a few of those perfect scores messing up my other wise perfect number 1 hiding spot. Is it a hiding spot if people can see you? No? Well dog gone it! I really thought I was bad at this HOS thing. No, really! Hey, I wouldn't pull your leg! Or would I?

Although, yes! It is lonely. I'm so lonely! I have my babies to keep me company though. It does count if you keep yourself company right? As long as you don't talk to yourself, it's all good. That's what I heard but...who knows! I sense guys in white coats in my future!

Ya know we love you, sooooo... you're never really alone... HUGS!!!!!!.... the guys in white coats are in MOST of our futures... hopefully, we will all be rounded up and put in the same place.... WITH computers/devices... OR there WILL be a riot... (FOOD FIGHT )

The fuzz ball in da fuzz britches

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Jul 21, 15 11:26 AM
FudgeChi wrote:

I'm not sure about the glitch yet. I did try to reproduce it after my second free try but with no luck. But, the last tourney was the first one I've played since they've come back. I'll miss the next one because of sleeping but I'll try again in tomorrow morning's, my UK time and report back. Fingers crossed it IS fixed because I won't be a happy bunny if it isn't!

Thanks FudgeChi ...please try again....because we all know who the first player is .....just changed the name.......

[Post New]by BlazeDuskdreamer on Jul 21, 15 11:47 AM
I'm thrilled if I get one. I just want the tourneys so I can play different HOS scenes! I got 13 once on a very lucky day but that's it. I usually get one or none, sometimes two. Sometimes I get one on my first round to watch it disappear as other high scores add in and not catch up to those who pushed me down on the list on my 2nd try.

FishyFemale
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,174 Posts

[Post New]by FishyFemale on Jul 21, 15 11:57 AM
Well, you're luckier than I've been. The one time I won any diamonds at all was TWO but I never received them even though the tournanent had ended and I was definitely listed as having won two diamonds. This was back in late spring and lots of players were having problems like that so I just forgot about it and have never been high enough to win anything. Wait, that didn't come out quite right.

TiramaSue
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,953 Posts

[Post New]by TiramaSue on Jul 21, 15 12:01 PM
Rahia wrote:You called me gohill? (Middle name is Sarah ) Lame joke is lame!

Today I was back to the usual +10 -10 cha cha cha. Guess I used up all my +50's and +40's yesterday. Too bad for me that they were spread out over 6 tries.

drew248
Clownfish
Clownfish
870 Posts

[Post New]by drew248 on Jul 21, 15 12:12 PM
Congrats To All But Was Wondering
The Top 60/70 Was 200K (Orzo)--Now 300K ?

Go to: