ETRANOS spell

[Post New]by wirasatria on Jul 21, 15 10:34 AM
Where can I get a glass of water to quench the "burning N"?

locojet
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

Re:ETRANOS spell

[Post New]by locojet on Jul 21, 15 11:11 PM
from the bathroom sink

[Post New]by Sleep_Walker on Aug 24, 15 6:27 PM
How do I get it out of the bathroom sink? I keep trying everything around that could possibly hold water and can't seem to find it. I've even tried getting cups from the kitchen, shelves, etc. Thank you in advance. I'll keep trying and come back here if I can't find it. (Good thing I'm not a fire fighter)

[Post New]by Sleep_Walker on Aug 24, 15 7:20 PM
I don't understand what's going on. I got a glass from a table. I went to the bathroom sink, thinking I should put water in it. All the time before this, the water would turn on and off, and the tub had water in it. So I went to fill this little square like glass with water, and the water wont go on - and the tub is empty! Thinking maybe I had filled the cup, I tried to pour it on the burning N, but nothing happens. If anyone can help me, please reply. I have to stop playing the game for now because I am totally burned out on that stupid burning N. (I'm sure it's not the N that is being stupid. I'm sure I did something wrong, but I'm very frustrated, so I'll just keep checking here for help.) Thank you.

[Post New]by Sleep_Walker on Aug 24, 15 7:40 PM
I'm catching on. Now I found the broken pipe. Need the wrench, nut and found the screw. Wow, this game is crazy. Now I know what it means when they say don't give up.

[Post New]by Sleep_Walker on Aug 24, 15 7:43 PM
There is a square like glass on a table, next to a bottle, but I don't think that's all you need to do. I went back to the basement and found the pipe was broken. Read my hint and found a screw, but need a nut and wrench. So, since the N is my last letter, I assume this is all related to the N.

locojet
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by locojet on Aug 25, 15 1:24 PM
yes it is, you need to fix the pipe in order to get water to put out the fire.... have fun

underwriter
Herring
Herring
356 Posts

[Post New]by underwriter on Feb 13, 16 9:20 PM
FINALLY got this - but something very important is being left out. Even if you know you will need a screw (bolt), a nut, and a wrench, you will not be able to see them, let alone pick them up, until you have looked in the close-up of the pipe in the basement, and your hint book has added the information that you need them. Then they are quite visible - especially if you have been going around and around looking at the three places and seeing nothing for an hour! Spoiler on the places -
NUT is in the close-up corner in the room you reach the basement from, on top of the box.
WRENCH is on the floor partially behind the plant that is to the right of the piano
BOLT (or screw) is in the first drawer to the right of the refrigerator, in the left division of the drawer

And don't panic if you don't see the letter any more after you throw the water on it. It has jumped into your inventory.

[Post New]by jacpen on Jun 16, 16 5:31 PM
Where do you find the "R" in ENTRANOS.

Go to: